The Student Room Group

Will he comeback or he has just moved on?

I've been talking to this guy since past 7-8 months. We met thrice, at the start we didn't used to talk much but like month and a half back, we've been talking almost daily, that we got heart on snapchat. We've been planning our meetup from past 4 months, he said he was way more excited to meet me as i was. One day he asks me if i was free to meet, i couldn't meet him that day for various reasons, i asked him for a meet up the next 2 days but he didn't meet me and seenzoned me first and then blocked me from sc. I asked him on whatsapp that why he did that. He was like my team blocked me, their was an influx in my sc and so on. I asked him for a meetup in the coming week but he didn't meet me. I contacted him again after like a week and said that i know that team thing was just ab excuse, why did u block me? What happened? Did i do something wrong? He started shouting and said no u didn't do anything, it was just my team who blocked u, i have told u thousand times. Then he asked me to erase him from my life. I was so hurt after hearing this as i was so attached to him, i said okay thank you for clearing it out and then i ended the call. Next day he starts calling me. But we didn't talk. Then day after next he texted me, i replied with 'who's this?' He didn't reply to that. Then next day i receive insta request and message from this girl, who was so curious to know about me, like what i do, where i study and then she asked about that guy. I was so shocked that how that girl got to know about me as i was just added with the guy on his snapchat as he has zero followings on insta, he's a public figure. I contacted him and told him the situation, asked how that girl got to know about me, he got so anxious and said probably she saw your text on snapchat as there was a heart. I was like still how she got to know about my username? What's her relationship with you? Why is she so interested in knowing about me? He was like no no there's nothing between us, she's just my friend and is interested in my life because i'm a public figure. After that it's been 4 days he didn't contact me, neither did the girl. Now I want to ask what's actually going on? Why did he block me all of a sudden when everything was going so great and we were supposed to meet. Obviously the team thing is a lie. Why did he asked me to erase him from me life but then called and texted me next day? How did the girl get to know my username? Did he block me because of that girl? Will he comeback? What's actually the whole situation? Can someone please help me figure out the whole thing as i'm so much emotionally drained, i really like the guy.
Well, he won't come back. Unless you needs an ego stroke, certainly not for your benefit or because he's suddenly become genuine..

All the other questions you've asked would just be guesswork. But look at his behaviour and how he has treated you..
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Well, he won't come back. Unless you needs an ego stroke, certainly not for your benefit or because he's suddenly become genuine..

All the other questions you've asked would just be guesswork. But look at his behaviour and how he has treated you..

But when everything was going great between us, why would he block me and act like he doesn't need me in his life anymore. Even when he said erase me from your life, then why would he contact me again?
Original post by Anonymous
But when everything was going great between us, why would he block me and act like he doesn't need me in his life anymore. Even when he said erase me from your life, then why would he contact me again?

Either an ego stroke or bored. As above, impossible guess beyond this. If he does have people manage his socials you don't even know which messages have come from him.

Things may have been going great, but they certainly weren't when he started blocking you and messing you around. Stop pandering to him.
When someone shows you who they really are, believe them. It doesnt matter how much you like this guy - if he behaves like this then he isn't who you thought he was.
Reply 5
Original post by KungFuRabbit
When someone shows you who they really are, believe them. It doesnt matter how much you like this guy - if he behaves like this then he isn't who you thought he was.

I feel like he blocked me because that girl saw me in his snapchat. There's no other way she could have gotten to know about me.
Reply 6
Either an ego stroke or bored. As above, impossible guess beyond this. If he does have people manage his socials you don't even know which messages have come from him.

Things may have been going great, but they certainly weren't when he started blocking you and messing you around. Stop pandering to him.

His team can manage his insta but not snapchat obviously. So all the messages sent were by him. If it was his team he could have unblocked me later but he didn't, he been 20 days. I think he blocked me because that girl saw me in his snapchat.
His team can manage his insta but not snapchat obviously. So all the messages sent were by him.

Unless you've met f-2-f, you've ultimately no idea who you have been snapchatting with. (Unless snap has some verification system which I;m unaware of, but thought that was against the point of it.)

I think he blocked me because that girl saw me in his snapchat.

We've no way of knowing. Assuming true, how do you feel about his behaviour?
Reply 8
Unless you've met f-2-f, you've ultimately no idea who you have been snapchatting with. (Unless snap has some verification system which I;m unaware of, but thought that was against the point of it.)

We've no way of knowing. Assuming true, how do you feel about his behaviour?

Btw we've met thrice
Btw we've met thrice

Original post by jannatxsaeed
See he was really excited to meet me he asked me like 4-5 times, he can never block me just because he got bored or that was his fake side, nooo he was showing equal interest, that's why i got so attach to him. I'm sure there's definitely something happened, he isn't doing this out of his own will. I'm doubting one of my friend, she turned out to be snake and literally recorded each and every call of ours in which i talked to her about that guy, she blackmailed me that she'll send him call recordings and stuff. So probably she told him something that i'm telling about him to other people (he's a public figure so obviously privacy matters a lot for him) or probably that girl saw my username, i just want to know the truth. I really like the guy and never did i want the things to end this way. He was so damn interested he can never do this without any reason, i'm sure! There's definitely wrong

It's good that you've met up then.

Do you have his number to call and speak to him or has it all been over snap?
Reply 10
It's good that you've met up then.

Do you have his number to call and speak to him or has it all been over snap?

Wait i think you didn't get the situation properly, lemme tell u. I've met this guy thrice, and now we were planning our forth meetup since sept, but we weren't able to meet, when he used to be free i wasn't and vice versa. He asked me to meet literally two days before blocking me. After he blocked i texted him on whatsapp, he called and said my team blocked 30-40 people from my friendlist as there was an influx and my friendlist was full. They'll add u back after 5 days, they are working on it. Then i asked him the same thing again after two days and he gave the same reason that they're working on it. After a week i asked him again, (because see there's nothing such thing as snapchat influx exists, that oh my friendlist was full, like wth) so i needed clarity what was actually going on. Hence i said see it's been 10 days, there's definitely something wrong, if u felt bad anything from my side or i did something wrong you can tell me, i need clarity. He got so frustrated as i was asking him the same thing like forth time. He said listen i have a lot of work in my life and u know that, i'm shooting and working 24/7, those 10 days could have been so long for u but not for me as i have been so caught up with work. Then he asked me i could erase him from life. I said okay sure, thank you for clearing it out and the call ended. Next day he himself called me twice but i didn't talk, day after next he texted me and i replied with who's this? To which he didn't reply. Now here's the twist, next day an actress sent me a request on insta and texted if i was interested in working for her brand. I said no i'm not interested then she started to ask questions about my personal life, what do i do, where i study etc. I knew something was fishy and was related to that guy because she had posted pictures with him on her feed. When i didn't tell her any of my personal details she was like okay never mind a friend of mine told me about you, i said which friend and she named that guy. I was so shocked that how she got to know about me. I asked the guy, who's she, after a minute silence he said a friend. Then i said this this happened, did u tell her about me, he was like no and said omg she's so clever she just made up the whole story of working with her just to know more about me. He was like did u tell her anything. I said no why would i tell someone random about us. Then i asked him how she got to know about me. He started saying lame stuff that probably she saw my phone on set or probably she's curious about my life just because i'm a public figure, just because magazines need tea, like wthhh!!! i'm not a kid, it's clear that, she somehow saw me on his snapchat and that was the reason he blocked me and later he was giving fake excuses that oh team blocked and ****. Now it's been almost 4-5 days he didn't contact me. Now what do u think what actually happened, is this the reason? We were literally supposed to meet, we planned so much we do this we'll go there, and we have been planning since sept, but boom all of a sudden he lost...
Wait i think you didn't get the situation properly, lemme tell u. I've met this guy thrice, and now we were planning our forth meetup since sept, but we weren't able to meet, when he used to be free i wasn't and vice versa. He asked me to meet literally two days before blocking me. After he blocked i texted him on whatsapp, he called and said my team blocked 30-40 people from my friendlist as there was an influx and my friendlist was full. They'll add u back after 5 days, they are working on it. Then i asked him the same thing again after two days and he gave the same reason that they're working on it. After a week i asked him again, (because see there's nothing such thing as snapchat influx exists, that oh my friendlist was full, like wth) so i needed clarity what was actually going on. Hence i said see it's been 10 days, there's definitely something wrong, if u felt bad anything from my side or i did something wrong you can tell me, i need clarity. He got so frustrated as i was asking him the same thing like forth time. He said listen i have a lot of work in my life and u know that, i'm shooting and working 24/7, those 10 days could have been so long for u but not for me as i have been so caught up with work. Then he asked me i could erase him from life. I said okay sure, thank you for clearing it out and the call ended. Next day he himself called me twice but i didn't talk, day after next he texted me and i replied with who's this? To which he didn't reply. Now here's the twist, next day an actress sent me a request on insta and texted if i was interested in working for her brand. I said no i'm not interested then she started to ask questions about my personal life, what do i do, where i study etc. I knew something was fishy and was related to that guy because she had posted pictures with him on her feed. When i didn't tell her any of my personal details she was like okay never mind a friend of mine told me about you, i said which friend and she named that guy. I was so shocked that how she got to know about me. I asked the guy, who's she, after a minute silence he said a friend. Then i said this this happened, did u tell her about me, he was like no and said omg she's so clever she just made up the whole story of working with her just to know more about me. He was like did u tell her anything. I said no why would i tell someone random about us. Then i asked him how she got to know about me. He started saying lame stuff that probably she saw my phone on set or probably she's curious about my life just because i'm a public figure, just because magazines need tea, like wthhh!!! i'm not a kid, it's clear that, she somehow saw me on his snapchat and that was the reason he blocked me and later he was giving fake excuses that oh team blocked and ****. Now it's been almost 4-5 days he didn't contact me. Now what do u think what actually happened, is this the reason? We were literally supposed to meet, we planned so much we do this we'll go there, and we have been planning since sept, but boom all of a sudden he lost...

I’m not guessing the reasons for his behaviour.

Do you have his actual number?
Are you blocked from it?

If yes to both, move on and accept that he isn’t genuinely interested for whatever reason. Find someone without the drama.
Reply 12
I’m not guessing the reasons for his behaviour.

Do you have his actual number?
Are you blocked from it?

If yes to both, move on and accept that he isn’t genuinely interested for whatever reason. Find someone without the drama.

Yes i have, plus i'm not blocked from whatsapp, just snapchat
Yes i have, plus i'm not blocked from whatsapp, just snapchat

Are you blocked from calling his actual number? (Not WA or Snap)
Reply 14
Are you blocked from calling his actual number? (Not WA or Snap)

I don't think so
I don't think so

So why aren't you calling and speaking to him rather than faffing about trying to resolve the WhatsApp issue, (which he may or may not have any control over)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending