The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Soylent Green
It was a joke...

its not funny
FAIL
Tiger_S
What the ****, i dont know what i feel more of, outrage, or pity, the OP wont go far in life, scumbag, what kind of thread is this, to promote raical hatred or what?

I think you're blind.
Reply 42
wawrwinka
Funny enough I have a muslim friend who says he gets nervous if he sees a fully bearded/traditionally dressed etc. muslim board the same plane as him. Obviously he knows this is silly, but I guess that's the first thing that pops into people's heads when they think of muslims nowadays.

Personally I don't, even if they're fully muslim dressed etc., but perhaps that's because I live in London and have seen so many of them that it seems common sense to me that if even 1% of them were terrorists they could bring this city to chaos.

I dont happen to live in London, and the majority of people here in China give them a wide berth.
Reply 43
Ghost
Personally I get paranoid when standing at the boarding terminal for Easy Jet flight 700C9 and find that an extremely fat woman with a very loud child are in the queue behind me. I really do start to panic then.

I was on an easy jet flight last year and sat next to a fat screaming kid and a mother who screamed even louder telling him to be quite for so long I almost wished a terrorist did blow up the plane. Seriously listen to this person, this is what you should be paranoid about.
If you're that worried about a muslim being on the same plane as you, I suggest you buy yourself a private jet and you will no longer have any worries :smile:
Reply 45
I-said-haha
its not funny
FAIL

But you said haha....
Reply 46
Maddox
I was on an easy jet flight last year and sat next to a fat screaming kid and a mother who screamed even louder telling him to be quite for so long I almost wished a terrorist did blow up the plane. Seriously listen to this person, this is what you should be paranoid about.

I take it your not the real maddox?
You're being a bit silly, there's so many Muslims, the chances of a terrorist being on your domestic flight are extremely low, for one, they are more likely to hijack a international flight.
Soylent Green
But you said haha.

you're right. Good effort :thumbsup:
Reply 49
I laugh at the new members here jumping on the band wagon, please im just asking if anyone else feels the same way as me. Apparently not since this is primarily a UK based site, lots of people from the UK post here and encounter them very often they become just another bunch of people.
Reply 50
I-said-haha
you're right. Good effort :thumbsup:

And I thought it up all by myself. :biggrin:
I get nervous when I see Chinese people, worried they might try to make me a communist.
Reply 52
lmfao .....ha this thread is funny, but racist
Reply 53
Maddox

LOL :frown: I feel so sorry for you.
Soylent Green
I laugh at the new members here jumping on the band wagon, please im just asking if anyone else feels the same way as me...

Latest

Trending

Trending