The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Muslim Girls @ Uni of Leeds 2023

Hi!
Are there any Muslim girls who are going to Uni of Leeds for 2023/2024. I just want to meet more Muslim girls who are going as I know Leeds has a huge drinking culture but I am not into that. Reply if you are and I will make a groupchat! xx
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
Are there any Muslim girls who are going to Uni of Leeds for 2023/2024. I just want to meet more Muslim girls who are going as I know Leeds has a huge drinking culture but I am not into that. Reply if you are and I will make a groupchat! xx

meee omg i'm trying to find more muslim girls too but its so difficult!! glad i'm not the only one xx whats your snap sis?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
meee omg i'm trying to find more muslim girls too but its so difficult!! glad i'm not the only one xx whats your snap sis?

send me your ig and i'll follow u on there, don't use snap much x
Reply 3
Hey I’m a Muslim going to uni of Leeds this sept!!
send me your ig and i'll follow u on there, don't use snap much x

i made a new ig 01imaan xx
Hi me too! What’s ur ig???
Reply 6
Hi!

hi! lol yes I'm a muslim girl coming to leeds this Sep to study dental h+t. I don't know anyone coming to leeds from my college 😭 feel free to get in touch, my insta is afi.karolia
03068853334 is my wtsap number i need a muslims girls for leeds accommodation i am alone please contact me

Quick Reply

Latest