The Student Room Group

Queer Muslim female

Trials and tribulations as a queer Muslim.
Reach out people who are also experiencing this.
I.e marriage pressure, finding a partner
My last post got deleted because lots of people were posting unnecessary comments and please refrain from that here.
To note: No lecture needed on whether you can be a Muslim and a lesbian
(edited 9 months ago)
^ Typical intolerant Muslim lol. Don’t listen to his bigoted views, OP. Muslims can be of all sexualities and queer identities and you should be really proud of that!
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
^ Typical intolerant Muslim lol. Don’t listen to his bigoted views, OP. Muslims can be of all sexualities and queer identities and you should be really proud of that!

100%. I get the person who said this doesn’t follow all rules stated in Islam so I guess they can’t call themselves a Muslim either.
Reply 3
Can you please refrain from arguing about religion on this thread please and trying to lecture me. It’s under the forum of relationships. I’ve specified that I’m asking for input for people with lived experience.
Original post by B7861
Bro wtf is wrong with you. This is wrong with people now a days. If you want to adopt an ideology and religion follow the flipping rules! You cant change them because you want to. It’s like me saying I want to be vegan but I still eat chicken and you can’t say anything about it

Nah, she’s definitely Muslim if she believes in Islam and Allah, deal with it. Even if you believe it’s a sin, it’s not doctrine that committing sins takes you out of the fold, only shirk does that. She’s a queer Muslim and you need to accept that.
All the Muslims who think they're being religious by saying you can't be both gay and Muslim are genuinely embarassing themselves right now, because yes the religion does say that certain acts are sinful but it does NOT say that having that orientation is not allowed. So if you're saying being gay as a Muslim takes you out of the religion, God will genuinely not be pleased with you because you're just spreading lies about the religion without even knowing what you're talking about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending