The Student Room Group

Late Application/Pendleton Sixth Form

I applied late to schools because I only just recently arranged my housing in Manchester, so I couldn't say where I was doing my Sixth form education. This has limited the choice of schools I can apply to because of the deadlines but I managed to apply to a few.
I've applied to the following schools:
- Manchester college: I was offered a place here but I've decided that an A-Level program would be more suitable for me instead of a foundation

- Trinity Sixth Form: I don't live in the UK right now, I sent them an E-Mail with my application attached so hopefully they'll see it. Not yet though.

- Bellerbys: I was offered a place here but $$$$$$$ and it's WAY out of my area

- Cheadle Sixth Form(also in Marple): I've been offered a place here as well, but I'm not very sure about it. It's further from my house and apparently they're better for re-taking GCSE's than for studying A-Levels.

- Pendleton Sixth Form/SCC group schools: I applied here and it's my first choice at the moment because I like what I've heard and seen from their website especially concerning their Art program.

My concern is that Cheadle offered me a place at their school after a day or two, but I sent my Pendleton application 6 days ago and they haven't updated me on my enrollment. Do you think I've been ignored because of my lateness? Or do they usually take this long? Should I send over a mail?

Mock 2 results: A*, Ax2, Bx3, Cx2
And please if there are any students who recently graduated, or currently attend Pendleton, do you mind telling my how early you applied and if your grades were extremely good?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest