The Student Room Group

Edexcel Conflict Poetry Anthology

Please post a copies of: War Photographer by Carole Satyamurti; The Class Game by Mary Casey; and Poppies by Jane Weir. Thanks, Michael
Original post by Michael367
Please post a copies of: War Photographer by Carole Satyamurti; The Class Game by Mary Casey; and Poppies by Jane Weir. Thanks, Michael

hi, what exactly do you mean by "copies"?
Do you mean annotated ones or just plain copies? Plain ones can be found online.
Reply 2
I am looking for plain copies I have not found these online. If copies are online, please just message me a link.
you should be able to print off blank copies on genius
Reply 4
It is not possible to print plain copies on Genius. Material on Genius is annotated.
I am looking for plain copies I have not found these online. If copies are online, please just message me a link.

https://www.limehurst.org.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=579&type=pdf

I found this, if you want them to be in a slightly different format you can copy and paste the poems onto a word document and rearrange them there.

I hope this helps
Reply 6
Many thanks. Unfortunately, when I copy from this document into a Word document, the text runs into itself.

Would someone be able to scan copies of the poems and posts them on the website?
Many thanks. Unfortunately, when I copy from this document into a Word document, the text runs into itself.

Would someone be able to scan copies of the poems and posts them on the website?

Simply searching individually for each poem like so,
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/61/ef/e3/61efe3095dc0dfc21c153374cd551561.jpg
and copying the poem into a word document should be easy enough to print,
Alternatively, just quickly write the poem into a word document and print that
Reply 8
The link you have posted relates to War Photographer by Carol Ann Duffy, not by Carole Satyamurti, which is the version I am searching.

I have searched the top 20 results of a Google search and none of them works.

I do believe that the only solution is for someone kindly to scan the poems I'm seeking and upload the scanned versions to this website.

To be honest, I doubt many people on here have blank copies of the poems as most people either have annotated copies from when they studied them or if they had blank copies they've already annotated them. As the person above said, I think your best shot is just retyping the poems onto a word document and printing them, or making screenshots of the poems and printing them.
Reply 10
I have finally succeeded!. I went to the link you gave and converted it into Acrobat. From there I was able to print the relevant pages. Many thanks for your help.
https://www.limehurst.org.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=579&type=pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending