The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

they've started giving law offers, but i'm sure they'll give more out at 5 :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2861
hm.. I havent got any shortlisted e-mail so I guess automatic rejection..
marcelbandur
omg omg !!! when did u receive that? and when did you send off your application?? CONGRATULATIONS !!!! :biggrin:

Cheers mate.

My application was processed on the 16th of October, received the offer about an hour ago.
OMG OMG... i jsut checked.. i got it...... i got it... and i only applied on nov 7....

I am so happy.....
marcelbandur
This insane waiting game is killing me!!! And I am getting obsessed, I was checking TSR in my dream :eek: :o: Is that the diagnosis you were talking about? :p:

The only think I can do at work when there's nothing to do, is to read articles about management courses, lse, TSR... I'm obsessed too!!!

jonnygrindalwaldisthebest
accepted for government aab

sweeeeeeeet!!!!

ps. it really is on fire!

nezz
unconditional for ir!! :biggrin:

forwardadam
Offer for Government AAB :biggrin: Oooooh yeahhh :yep:

Wonaeamirri
OFFER, you beauty.

International Relations, 37 (6,6,6). I can't believe it.

hardeep123
OMG OMG... i jsut checked.. i got it...... i got it... and i only applied on nov 7....

I am so happy.....

I am SOOOO HAPPY for you all! Seriously! Felicidades!!! :smile:

The_Hessian
I think the management department is still sleepin! Apart from 1 rejection there have been no news at all. No "gathered field" email ... nuthin!

Man, I don't wanna wait until late march!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Operational Research is asleep too! :frown:
hardeep123

I am so happy.....

congratulations! your reply is quick! and I mean QUICK!!!!
your results are splendid! so it must be this reason=]
How do you know if you are shortlisted?
my friend also got it for acc and finance. we are in the same college.. he had 11A*s and 4As for AS and predicted 4As for A2... he applied at the same time...
Reply 2868
Any news for philo&econs yet?
aaah---im so scared to check track..i mean if i havent got an offer it mean eons of "no reply"......with the saddest part being il probably still obsessivley check track for a miracle..yes my life is sad.
no offer today, i'm pretty gutted as I know it almost certainly means a rejection :frown:
congrats to every1 with offers today!! from what i can see, no econ offers have been given out, which is a total bummer :frown:!

is it now the case that if you haven't had a shortlist e-mail, and you've heard nothing so far, you're very close to being rejected?? (if you applied before the oxbridge deadline that is)
Reply 2872
No offer either... Did anyone get one? I'm so terribly disappointed.
Kookie_Krystal
aaah---im so scared to check track..i mean if i havent got an offer it mean eons of "no reply"......with the saddest part being il probably still obsessivley check track for a miracle..yes my life is sad.

we are sad people arent we? obsessively checking track is currently my favorite hobby. any more offers? seems to me that the offer tide has stopped.

lets quote britney spears: gimme gimme more!
veggie4life
no offer today, i'm pretty gutted as I know it almost certainly means a rejection :frown:

give it at least 3 months dude!
Reply 2875
Kingkanoot: is it now the case that if you haven't had a shortlist e-mail, and you've heard nothing so far you're pretty much very close to being rejected??

I hope not :frown: I didn't get a shortlist email for philo and econs. I can't go anywhere except LSE! I don't want to go to Warwick or York half as much at all.

Bah. Melodrama on my part. BUT, STILL!
I got an offer for Politics and Philosophy. I shouted really loud in my english class when i found out hahah. i'm so happy :smile:
So noone's heard for history then? interesting. Gives me some hope I wont be rejected lol guess it's time to wait for next friday...
Reply 2878
Readandrhyme! When was that? 12pm?
veggie4life

I know exactly what you mean,am in the same position right hear:console:

After surviving a couple of weeks of rejections i guess i had actually started almost believing i might get one:o:
But thats that..im not even going to bother being optimistic anymore:sigh:

Congo to the lucky guys with offers...:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending