The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Deipnosophist123
Withdrew my application to LSE yesterday, made Oxford my firm and Warwick my insurance. Couldn't be bothered with the wait, to be honest :smile:

Best of luck to all of you!

good on you. I will rep you in a minute :biggrin:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
we still don't know what woulld happen until we get an offer.
Well another day survived, another day closer to judgement day...whenever that will be :|
Reply 5663
I keep thinking to myself if I survive today, then maybe, just maybe, I can make it. But then it just builds up to a huge anti-climax, and I'm more worried than ever :frown:
Jong Il Kim
good on you. I will rep you in a minute :biggrin:

No problem. It's extremely unlikely that I would in any way have affected the outcome of your application, but good luck anyway! :smile:
Deipnosophist123
No problem. It's extremely unlikely that I would in any way have affected the outcome of your application, but good luck anyway! :smile:

True. But it just feels better :p: Thanks a lot !!!
Reply 5666
Dicisions to be made tomorrow ( just like 2 months ago)
right?
izoar
Dicisions to be made tomorrow ( just like 2 months ago)
right?

what do you mean by that? :confused: I really don't get it.

I've been waiting for more than three months now. lol.
Reply 5668
Lol, most likely, LSE admissions tutors have seen this thread and the predictions made by people, since a basic google search "LSE Applicants" leads directly to it. Although, I doubt this will have any bearing on their discretion as to when offers and rejections are made. :s-smilie:
I got a track update email at 5:01pm today, and was crapping myself cos i thought it'd be a rejection from LSE :frown: it was a rejection from Bristol instead HAH oh god...*gulp* this makes me nervous.
Reply 5670
may i please ask - how many people on this thread are applying for the LLB course please? i am jus really worried like most people and wont mind some support from people dat applied to the same course. it doesnt matter if u ave an offer, rejection or still waiting.. would jus like to know how many please. Thanks
econ0403
Warwick doesnt seem 2 b interested in me...
Not even said a single word yet...:sigh:

Ditto.:sigh:
Reply 5672
me lol still waitin was expectin rejection 2day bt...
ah well, i gotta sleep lol
it's 3 am here!
duntan
may i please ask - how many people on this thread are applying for the LLB course please? i am jus really worried like most people and wont mind some support from people dat applied to the same course. it doesnt matter if u ave an offer, rejection or still waiting.. would jus like to know how many please. Thanks

LLB! :smile:
Reply 5675
duntan

I'm applying for law LLB, my application was sent on 10/01. But I can't have a direct offer because I'm italian and have to sit the entrance exam
Reply 5676
likeneverbefore
I got a track update email at 5:01pm today, and was crapping myself cos i thought it'd be a rejection from LSE :frown: it was a rejection from Bristol instead HAH oh god...*gulp* this makes me nervous.

Got a rejection from Bristol aswell today, but got a letter first so knew it wasn't LSE, didn't stop me getting nervous before I logged in though..
Reply 5677
duntan

LLB! Applied Dec 15th, 08. Don't worry many of us are in the same boat as you :biggrin: Lets just hope this Friday is good news.
likeneverbefore

i just checked track, got a rejection from bristol aswell.. but i never got a notification email from ucas :shifty:
econ0403
Warwick doesnt seem 2 b interested in me...
Not even said a single word yet...:sigh:

Don't worry too much about it, apparently Warwick gives out the majority of their offers really later (around March if I remember correctly, but then again, I read it on TSR, so take that how you will!).

Latest

Trending

Trending