The Student Room Group
I like it :o:
Reply 2
I hate lavender..

Someone bought me a lavender bath and shower set thing for my birthday once. It was the worst gift ever, you could smell it from a mile away!
Eurgh, it's bad but "pine" or "forest" is worst, it gives me a headache if someone has been spraying that stuff around
Reply 4
Better than fried mushrooms.
wallflower*
Eurgh, it's bad but "pine" or "forest" is worst, it gives me a headache if someone has been spraying that stuff around

yer.tht too o_O
it's truly terrible stuff...
Agreed, some of those car fresheners for one are nasty :frown:
And I'm not too keen on lavender either :smile:
Reply 7
Lavender is disgusting.
Reply 8
Lavendar gives me a banging headache. I hate ALL air fresheners in general, chemical toxic smells ftl. But I am partial to a bit of Fabreeze. :cool:

Ive always wondered with aromatherapy, does it really on a person initially "liking" the smell. Cos surely if the smell of something makes you vomit, even if it had beneficial properties these would be overuled by nausea? Anyway, yeh, i think of odd questions like that.

And can someone answer me this: have you ever sniffed clothes like they do on fabric softener/washing powder ads? I can't say I ever have, its not as if the smell lasts for hours! xD
RJ555

And can someone answer me this: have you ever sniffed clothes like they do on fabric softener/washing powder ads? I can't say I ever have, its not as if the smell lasts for hours! xD

yer... they do smell lurvely.:yep: ,
but that only lasts for like a day....
Vanilla is a nicer smell.

Latest

Trending

Trending