The Student Room Group

How can i talk to this girl

Im talking to this girl and snap and she seems chill how do i set a meet or something. She said she doesnt really meet people she just met whish is fair but how can i get more close with her and stuff coz i really like her
Reply 1
I would stray away from entering into a toxic relationship whereby the likelihood of you yourself being prosecuted for the offence of coercive and controlling behaviour is high.

You have to ask yourself, 'if I really do care about her, would I continue acting in an irrational way'? The answer being no.

Sometimes you have to face reality and understand that sometimes relationships don't work out and there's nothing you can do to 'force' a correction per se.

You have to face it and simply carry on with your life.

I would be very careful about using the threat of 'posting' images to the internet though. I know she doesn't want to meet up at the moment, although attempting to coerce someone into meeting by effectively blackmailing them could land you in some serious trouble, if she so went on to report it and it was evidenced.

Only you can make the right decision though :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by tashlane98
I would stray away from entering into a toxic relationship whereby the likelihood of you yourself being prosecuted for the offence of coercive and controlling behaviour is high.

You have to ask yourself, 'if I really do care about her, would I continue acting in an irrational way'? The answer being no.

Sometimes you have to face reality and understand that sometimes relationships don't work out and there's nothing you can do to 'force' a correction per se.

I would be very careful about using the threat of 'posting' images to the internet though. I know she doesn't want to meet up at the moment, although attempting to coerce someone into meeting by effectively blackmailing them could land you in some serious trouble, if she so went on to report it and it was evidenced.

umm how do you know they are toxic?
Original post by tashlane98

What have you been sniffing tonight? Your post makes zero sense.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
What have you been sniffing tonight? Your post makes zero sense.

I fail to see how?

Your opinion is rather subjective if you ask me.

Since you asked, I purchased a lovely vanilla scented candle earlier on today from B&M :smile: It has a lovely aroma.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending