The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Money management in Bristol

Hello everyone

I'm trying to understand how much day to day life would cost in Bristol

I don't care about accommodation or Bills, I'm talking regular things like how much would you spend on food a month?

How much is a movie and, I'm talking the whole thing the ticket the popcorn, etc Basically what would a night at the movies cost you?

if we say you would buy a brand new outfit(for men) every month what would the cost for that on average

sorry if this is too specific But I tried this website and it was not helpful at all

Last thing do you think a £1000 a month would be enough?
Original post by RedEye13
Hello everyone

I'm trying to understand how much day to day life would cost in Bristol

I don't care about accommodation or Bills, I'm talking regular things like how much would you spend on food a month?

How much is a movie and, I'm talking the whole thing the ticket the popcorn, etc Basically what would a night at the movies cost you?

if we say you would buy a brand new outfit(for men) every month what would the cost for that on average

sorry if this is too specific But I tried this website and it was not helpful at all

Last thing do you think a £1000 a month would be enough?

It's all quite dependent on which supermarkets you use and where you plan to buy clothes from. Cinema trips could be £20 ish with drinks and popcorn, sometimes more. £1000 is certainly a lot to live off.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
It's all quite dependent on which supermarkets you use and where you plan to buy clothes from. Cinema trips could be £20 ish with drinks and popcorn, sometimes more. £1000 is certainly a lot to live off.

Thank you for answering me, if you are comfortable sharing would you mind telling me how much you spend in a month excluding rent?
Original post by RedEye13
Thank you for answering me, if you are comfortable sharing would you mind telling me how much you spend in a month excluding rent?

Oh i don't live in bristol (I looked up the cinema costs online) but as a student I spent about £250 a month I think in a northern city so I'd go a bit above that for somewhere like bristol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending