The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Duplex studio available near ntu

I have a duplex studio available For September 2020 start less than a few minutes away from the Nottingham Trent campus which I need to be taken Over. The duplex studio has an upstairs bed , a lot of space on the deck below , a Tv , kitchen and spacious bathroom. Please contact me asap if you are interested.
Hi how much is the rent please?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
(Original post by mkfitrue)I have a duplex studio available For September 2020 start less than a few minutes away from the Nottingham Trent campus which I need to be taken Over. The duplex studio has an upstairs bed , a lot of space on the deck below , a Tv , kitchen and spacious bathroom. Please contact me asap if you are interested.

Original post by mkfitrue
I have a duplex studio available For September 2020 start less than a few minutes away from the Nottingham Trent campus which I need to be taken Over. The duplex studio has an upstairs bed , a lot of space on the deck below , a Tv , kitchen and spacious bathroom. Please contact me asap if you are interested.
hi how much is the rent please
(Original post by mkfitrue)I have a duplex studio available For September 2020 start less than a few minutes away from the Nottingham Trent campus which I need to be taken Over. The duplex studio has an upstairs bed , a lot of space on the deck below , a Tv , kitchen and spacious bathroom. Please contact me asap if you are interested.

hi how much is the rent please

Original post by JamesPadge
Hi how much is the rent please?
Reply 4
It’s 159 p/w
It’s 159 p/w

Do other students stay there and is it just for one
Also do you have some photos I can see?
Reply 7
Original post by JamesPadge
Also do you have some photos I can see?