The Student Room Group

Starting City and Islington Socth form

Hiii, I’m starting CANDI in 2 weeks (septmeber 2020) I’m doing A level Biology Psycology and Pe, I don’t know anyone at the sixth form college, so anyone want to be friends???
Original post by Yusrahammache09
Hiii, I’m starting CANDI in 2 weeks (septmeber 2020) I’m doing A level Biology Psycology and Pe, I don’t know anyone at the sixth form college, so anyone want to be friends???

Heyy I’m gonna be starting CANDI in September too . I’m gonna be doing Forensic Science. My snapchats Daisypwilliams we can be friends :smile:

Hii I'm going there too! I'm doing maths, further maths and economics.

dude im starting in september too!! my snapchat’s norah.domi if u wanna talk :smile:
Hiii, just to say I went to CANDI, it's a great college with fantastic teachers. I recommend the workshops and being honest if you're stuck. I also studied Psychology, really enjoyed it! Hope it all goes well for you guys :smile:
Reply 5
I'm going there too to study maths, bio , chem and politics :smile:
Original post by am.
I'm going there too to study maths, bio , chem and politics :smile:

We might end up in the same biology class 😅
Original post by norahdominois
dude im starting in september too!! my snapchat’s norah.domi if u wanna talk :smile:

Ok I’ll add youuu 😅
Ok I added you

Original post by norahdominois
Reply 9
I’m going to city too, add my snap iiamsafrata xx
Original post by Safratab
I’m going to city too, add my snap iiamsafrata xx

i’m going there next september, how is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending