The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

Scholarship Rejection from University of Law

So, as the title states, I was not "awarded a scholarship" for the September intake. The email arrived at 9am in the morning and stated that there will be no feedback for scholarship application (even though applicants spend so much time on applications).

What I find weird is the Scholarships team never contacted me for any information after the deadline (August 1st). The process stated that the Scholarships team would be in contact but they did not reach out. So, I can only assume my application was not even considered.

I am quite upset about this and I am trying not to be. But, I just wanted to share my experience since all I am seeing on Linkedin are people sharing what scholarships they got.

Just a bit of information: I will be studying the LPC at ULaw and the plan is to self-fund it. So, I have had a stressful morning as it is.
Original post by Anonymous
So, as the title states, I was not "awarded a scholarship" for the September intake. The email arrived at 9am in the morning and stated that there will be no feedback for scholarship application (even though applicants spend so much time on applications).

What I find weird is the Scholarships team never contacted me for any information after the deadline (August 1st). The process stated that the Scholarships team would be in contact but they did not reach out. So, I can only assume my application was not even considered.

I am quite upset about this and I am trying not to be. But, I just wanted to share my experience since all I am seeing on Linkedin are people sharing what scholarships they got.

Just a bit of information: I will be studying the LPC at ULaw and the plan is to self-fund it. So, I have had a stressful morning as it is.

You can ask why you werent contacted.
You can look into withdrawing because you cant survive without the scholarship.
Seems to make more sense to me to get the firm to pay and not start it till you have the TC offer.
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending