The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Mastercard Africa scholarship funding MPhil cambridge 24-25

Hello,
Are there mastercard Africa scholarship applicants for Cambridge MPhil 24-25?. It seems there are virtually no discussions about Mastercard funding. This can serve as a thread where prospective applicants and previous holders can share their ideas, ask questions and possible get clarifications.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by reflex-ballast
Hello,
Are there mastercard Africa scholarship applicants for Cambridge MPhil 24-25?. It seems there are virtually no discussions about Mastercard funding. This can serve as a thread where prospective applicants and previous holders can share their ideas, ask questions and possible get clarifications.

Here I am.
The Wait is Killing me though
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Anonymous #1
Here I am.
The Wait is Killing me though

Myself also, have you gotten a conditional offer, and what program did you apply for
Original post by Anonymous #2
Myself also, have you gotten a conditional offer, and what program did you apply for

I haven't, went to PAO on the 28th Jan and still waiting for an offer. I applied for Mphil in Population Health sciences. How about you
Original post by Anonymous #1
I haven't, went to PAO on the 28th Jan and still waiting for an offer. I applied for Mphil in Population Health sciences. How about you

Went to DC on the 25th of January, Now at DP. I applied for Mphil Energy Technologies
Went to DC on the 25th of January, Now at DP. I applied for Mphil Energy Technologies

I think it takes longer for International students to be sent an offer, So let's wait
Reply 6
The wait really is nerve wrecking, it seems Gates Cambridge has been sending out invites surprisingly to people without offers yet soo no idea if Mastercard would also follow that route, does Mastercard even have interviews?
Most of the gates invites has been for PhD, was asking why MPhils who have received are not saying anything
Reply 8
Here!
Received my offer yesterday but am still waiting to hear from MCF, anyone heard back?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Received my offer yesterday but am still waiting to hear from MCF, anyone heard back?
Congratulations!!!. What program are you going for?.
Congratulations!!!. What program are you going for?.
Thank you! Going for the MPhil in Architecture and Urban Studies program, what about you?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Thank you! Going for the MPhil in Architecture and Urban Studies program, what about you?
Mphil in Energy Technologies
Offer made
Course: Mphil Energy Technologies
Applied : 5th Dec 2023
Interviewed: 14th December, 2023
DC: 26th Jan 2024
DP: 1st Feb 2024
Offer: 23, Feb, 2024.
Hello,
Hi! Thanks for starting the thread! Has anyone heard anything yet? The waittttt ;(
Offer made
Course: Mphil Energy Technologies
Applied : 5th Dec 2023
Interviewed: 14th December, 2023
DC: 26th Jan 2024
DP: 1st Feb 2024
Offer: 23, Feb, 2024.
Hi! What’s DC and DP? If you don’t mind my asking, that is
Original post by AnxiousJay
The wait really is nerve wrecking, it seems Gates Cambridge has been sending out invites surprisingly to people without offers yet soo no idea if Mastercard would also follow that route, does Mastercard even have interviews?
Yes. They do. I know a couple of friends who won the scholarship and they all had interviews
Original post by Anonymous #3
Most of the gates invites has been for PhD, was asking why MPhils who have received are not saying anything
Yesss. I was wondering the same thing! Most people applying for PhDs have been invited for interviews and offered the scholarship already! But I understand Gates Cambridge does take MPhil students, or has the eligibility changed this year?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Hi! Thanks for starting the thread! Has anyone heard anything yet? The waittttt ;(
Nothing has been heard about MCF yet
Original post by Faye Peters
Hi! What’s DC and DP? If you don’t mind my asking, that is
Degrees committee (DC)
Decision Pending (DP).
So apparently, the DC is the next stage after one has been recommended for admission by his department. While, DP is just a new status ,not uet explained but covers both DC and PAO status.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending