The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Student accommodation or commute?

Where did you live during university?

Did you know our on-campus village The Green is just a few minutes from the Students' Union, the library and your morning lectures? It is also just a short walk away from the city centre and other local attractions :wavey:

EC5e4J-WkAADtcG.jpg

Hear from some of our students in these blog posts

Studying from home - a rarely mentioned student

Before you move to Bradford

Packing for student accommodation? Here are 15 must-pack items for university

In this vlog our students share where they lived during their time at the University of Bradford.

[video="youtube;0SpGmha2NYM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpGmha2NYM&list=PL9jml3rMzUzz-4XbsMtgKPfo1xHa_Ocb4&index=5&t=0s[/video]
(edited 3 years ago)
I've been thinking of applying to Bradford and aren't too familiar with the housing situation in the area, how easy would it be to find wheelchair friendly accommodation off campus (preferably with parking)? I need to be able to live with my partner and he wouldn't be a student so we wouldn't qualify for uni accommodation. I would need to be able to find somewhere to live and sign a contract before i'd be able to accept an offer.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Anonymous
I've been thinking of applying to Bradford and aren't too familiar with the housing situation in the area, how easy would it be to find wheelchair friendly accommodation off campus (preferably with parking)? I need to be able to live with my partner and he wouldn't be a student so we wouldn't qualify for uni accommodation. I would need to be able to find somewhere to live and sign a contract before i'd be able to accept an offer.

Hello :smile:

Please contact Unipol on +44 (0) 1274235899 or email them on [email protected]. Alternatively, you can find more information here.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending