The Student Room Group

What's your go-to breakfast?

I think the ideal breakfast is something quick to make, I rarely feel like cooking in the morning so any type of scrambling of any sort goes right out the window.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
I think the ideal breakfast is something quick to make, I rarely feel like cooking in the morning so any type of scrambling of any sort goes right out the window.

Cereal?
Original post by HotaruWalkthr
Cereal?

What type.
English breakfast and cup of coffee and biscuits. :biggrin:
What type.

Cini minis

Oops, I was immediately going to say vegan french toast or scramble but I guess not :biggrin::biggrin:
I suppose quick things I like would be toast (with jam, biscoff spread, peanut butter, pb/chocolate, or just plain margarine)
Orr.. a cereal (weetabix, rice crispies, cinnamon crunch) or porridge.
Whatever it is i try to add some milled seeds on top and maybe some fruit on the cereal or on the toast :biggrin:
Whatever I have, there has to be a cup of tea with it!!
I've gotten really into overnight oats. All the different varieties I can think of. I had banana and peanut butter this morning. Plus you prepare them the night before and grab and go in the morning.
Original post by Sabertooth
I've gotten really into overnight oats. All the different varieties I can think of. I had banana and peanut butter this morning. Plus you prepare them the night before and grab and go in the morning.

I tried PB in oats once and it didn't go too well, probably because I used crunchy PB.
I tried PB in oats once and it didn't go too well, probably because I used crunchy PB.

Vanilla with honey is also good. Nutella and banana. The possibilities are endless! :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest