The Student Room Group

Everyone in the class is unexpectedly interested on an M1 paper!

Only one person is taking the exam with private tuition, as our applied modules at school are S1 and S2. He brought in an M1 paper today (6677/01 June 2017) and we are all interested in it as we are all taking Physics. We had a look at the questions and we all thought ‘oh I’m going to get an A’.
And we are already thinking of purposely flopping up the S2 mock exam, knowing that we can replace that with M1.
Has anything like that happened in your class?
Original post by 8013
Only one person is taking the exam with private tuition, as our applied modules at school are S1 and S2. He brought in an M1 paper today (6677/01 June 2017) and we are all interested in it as we are all taking Physics. We had a look at the questions and we all thought ‘oh I’m going to get an A’.
And we are already thinking of purposely flopping up the S2 mock exam, knowing that we can replace that with M1.
Has anything like that happened in your class?

Nope! I got 100 on FP3 though :ninja: :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by boulderingislife
Nope! I got 100 on FP3 though :ninja: :biggrin:

Why? Did you take it at school?
Original post by 8013
Why? Did you take it at school?

Why what? And yes, in school. Where else would I take it? :eek:

Btw, I find stats harder than mechanics too.
Reply 4
I have registered for the January 2021 M1 exam. Some more people in the class are now considering to enrol for the June 2021 exam. This is quite unexpected.
We have already wanted to purposely fail all of the S2 tests just because of this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending