The Student Room Group

Hannah's way of making sure she doesn't have a breakdown

Okay, So I'm year 12 and my struggling I want to quit already but I can't let little me down the one that made this dream. I switched by A level option from psychology and double sports science to triple sports science so now I'm 2 different units behind in sports which i need to catch up before januray. while working a job and four voluneteer roles.
Original post by HannahChadwick
Okay, So I'm year 12 and my struggling I want to quit already but I can't let little me down the one that made this dream. I switched by A level option from psychology and double sports science to triple sports science so now I'm 2 different units behind in sports which i need to catch up before januray. while working a job and four voluneteer roles.

Welcome to Grow Your Grades! It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, but you'll find that the GYG community is super supportive and it's a really useful way to stay on track with your studies :smile: Remember, it's a marathon not a sprint, so take it day-by-day. You sound very determined so I'm sure you'll get where you want to be. Good luck, looking forward to following your journey!
Its 3 days before Christmas. I have two exams for two different units on the 15 and 19 of January I need a D (i'm doing a level 3 BTEC) in both. I need to finish Task 2 on my Unit 12 coursework by Januray 4 (hopefully). I need to do exam paper practice. I need to purchase a camera (canon 850d and lens) and i need to write some articles for my volunteer jobs and i have work starts on the 6th but i have training on the 5th
Its 3 days before Christmas. I have two exams for two different units on the 15 and 19 of January I need a D (i'm doing a level 3 BTEC) in both. I need to finish Task 2 on my Unit 12 coursework by Januray 4 (hopefully). I need to do exam paper practice. I need to purchase a camera (canon 850d and lens) and i need to write some articles for my volunteer jobs and i have work starts on the 6th but i have training on the 5th

i believe in u 🥳🥳
Okay Check in time,
I have completed task P3 and P4 of my unit 12 coursework.
Need to complete:
P5
M1
D1

I also need to write an article
Complete 3 practice papers for unit 3
And 3 practice papers for unit 16
its 3/01/24 i go back to school tomorrow
To do list-
M1 finish
D1 start

3 papers to do for unit 3
2 papers to do for unit 21

I can write my articles on saturday and sunday.

the plan is ti finish my coursework on school days and on a saturday afternoon (i work in the morning) and the finish my artices around the rest of the time
its 3/01/24 i go back to school tomorrow
To do list-
M1 finish
D1 start

3 papers to do for unit 3
2 papers to do for unit 21

I can write my articles on saturday and sunday.

the plan is ti finish my coursework on school days and on a saturday afternoon (i work in the morning) and the finish my artices around the rest of the time

lets gooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending