The Student Room Group

Dentistry graduate route help!!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to do Diagnostic Radiography and achieve a 2.1 degree then apply to dentistry (graduate entry or even undergraduate)?

Do you think diagnostic radiography would be a relevant degree for dentistry?
Hi, I'm planning to apply next year. Your other grades could affect on where you can apply.
You could apply to KCL for graduate, you'd need a 2:1.
UCLAN is another place, issue is I think you need A levels of BBC or C's(can't remember)

There's a couple scottish Universities too.

There are many undergraduate universities, which may accept you, but it's 5 years instead of 4 and you have to pay upfront, with 4 years it's funded.

With Diagnostic Radiography being a relevant degree, I would say definitely so.
But as a graduate it's highly competitive, moreso than being an undergraduate. I would either look for a gateway year or re- take A levels and apply that way. Rather than taking the postgraduate route.
Reply 2
Original post by Beasty990
Hi, I'm planning to apply next year. Your other grades could affect on where you can apply.
You could apply to KCL for graduate, you'd need a 2:1.
UCLAN is another place, issue is I think you need A levels of BBC or C's(can't remember)

There's a couple scottish Universities too.

There are many undergraduate universities, which may accept you, but it's 5 years instead of 4 and you have to pay upfront, with 4 years it's funded.

With Diagnostic Radiography being a relevant degree, I would say definitely so.
But as a graduate it's highly competitive, moreso than being an undergraduate. I would either look for a gateway year or re- take A levels and apply that way. Rather than taking the postgraduate route.

Hi, Yh I understand where you’re coming from, with the course being competitive. What degree have you done?

Quick Reply

Latest