The Student Room Group

Route to take to Dentistry

Hi i was wondering if could get some help here, I’vecompleted both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees,My undergraduate degree is Biomedical science where iwas under the assumption it was accredited as there wasno mention on the university website, and my Postgraduatedegree is Management and Finance. I really want to pursueand career in Dentistry but i don’t know what route i shouldtake or i should start, could you guys please help me out ?
hellooo! defo consider graduate entry dentistry there’s 3 schools in the uk aberdeen, uclan and kings! i got an offer from uclan yesterday ! you’ll have to do the ucat entrance exam and get some work experience if you haven’t already. feel free to send me a message id love to help you!
Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account. The above poster is correct that we do offer a graduate entry Dentistry programme. We have quite a small Dentistry department so there are only around 20 places available a year, but you can see what we have on offer here: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/dental/study/index.php

If you'd like some more advice about pursuing Dentistry with us or in the UK in general you can contact [email protected] and our team should be able to help!

- Matthew, Enquiry Team

Quick Reply

Latest