The Student Room Group

TSR Quiz of the week - Week 10!

Welcome to the Quiz of the Week!

We start the quiz challenge on Saturday 17th October!

Welcome to the tenth instalment of the Quiz of the Week series! I will be testing your knowledge of news stories from this week. Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!

The Quiz will take place on here and will remain open until Friday Night.

Please state your final score in this thread and take a screenshot if at all possible. Please only attempt the quiz once.

Scroll to see replies

It all started off so well :flute: :ninja: :colondollar:

Spoiler

I got 8/10 :smile: (although I thought it was illegal to hold your phone while driving?)

The pics you wanted ;)

Point of information: it is illegal to use a mobile phone whilst the engine of your car is on. I suppose picking up a mobile phone doesn't necessarily mean you're using it - particularly if the device is off.
4 out of 10.
yiss 5 :teeth:
I included some joke answers whoch I hope will amuse people a tad.
7/10 :bigsmile:
3/10:banghead:

I thought it was illegal to either text or phone while driving but not to actually be on your phone e.g. take photos :confused:
Original post by 04MR17
Point of information: it is illegal to use a mobile phone whilst the engine of your car is on. I suppose picking up a mobile phone doesn't necessarily mean you're using it - particularly if the device is off.

The government website says you aren't allowed to hold it. Not sure how you'd pick up your phone without holding it :confused:

Your feet, maybe?
3/10. I was going to vote for Shaun the sheep but then I would have got 2/10
I got 5 - not too shabby.
image_2020-10-17_193016.png

Not awful, we'll see if it'll do for a podium...

I'm a tad concerned that the answer to Q10 will be out of date by the time this quiz closes though! :lol:
Reply 15
Got 4/10.
1/10, and that one was a guess :tongue:
Reply 17
Well that was embarrassing, only 2/10 :lol: Can i use my excuse of not living in Britain anymore for getting all the question on that place wrong? :biggrin:
Original post by Napp
Well that was embarrassing, only 2/10 :lol: Can i use my excuse of not living in Britain anymore for getting all the question on that place wrong? :biggrin:

Only if you picked Shaun the sheep for question 10.
Reply 19
Original post by Andrew97
Only if you picked Shaun the sheep for question 10.

I was tempted but had to go for crusher Collins :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending