The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

liverpool hope uni

anyone else studying here atm? if so what’s ur opinion on it so far. i’m living at aigburth park accommodation. not sure what to think
Reply 1
I am. It's hard to make a judgment so early into a uni experience especially with how different everything is because of COVID-19. If you're struggling/have any problems, reach out to the people at the uni who may be able to support you
Liverpool
Visit website
Don't let anyone make you think this is all because of COVID, I studied at Hope before COVID and it was absolutely awful then. My friends who still attend wish they'd dropped out or transferred, I've heard they're handling online learning dreadfully. Get out while you can.
Original post by fairybella
Don't let anyone make you think this is all because of COVID, I studied at Hope before COVID and it was absolutely awful then. My friends who still attend wish they'd dropped out or transferred, I've heard they're handling online learning dreadfully. Get out while you can.

I’m currently a third year and the online learning for my courses has been handled really well.

Can’t praise the university enough not only for how it has handled the online learning but also the support students are being given in many areas!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending