The Student Room Group

I have gcse

What is GCSE (grades A*-C / 9-4) / Scottish National 5 (grades A-C) [1] / Intermediate Welsh Baccalaureate. This is what i got from uk naric today. Statement of comparability of my intermediate from pakistan.

Now what is the next step after this??
Original post by Farah shigri
What is GCSE (grades A*-C / 9-4) / Scottish National 5 (grades A-C) [1] / Intermediate Welsh Baccalaureate. This is what i got from uk naric today. Statement of comparability of my intermediate from pakistan.

wait are you taking gcses or do you want to know what they are?
Original post by Farah shigri

The next steps are A levels, BTECs, IB, or an apprenticeship (and more).
(edited 3 years ago)
These are all different exams. If you're in scotland you would do the national 5. If you're in wales you'd do the welsh baccalaureate (I think). It really depends on where you live in the uk. After that you can do A-levels, T-levels, BTEC, apprenticeships etc. It really depends on what you think is best for you. A-levels are quite difficult it goes on for 2 years and you sit exams at the end of 2 years. BTEC is just course work.

Quick Reply

Latest