The Student Room Group

PPE 2021 offers

Scroll to see replies

Hi I applied to KCL LSE Warwick leeds and Aberdeen for ppe
What do you think of these choices

Original post by Marty_003
Applied to Oxford, LSE, UCL, KCL and Manchester but heard nothing back. No offers back. I assume they are waiting for later applicants outside Oxford. Have you had any offers since? Ive heard that Warwick and Leeds have given out offers for PPE.
Original post by Mike0027
Hi I applied to KCL LSE Warwick leeds and Aberdeen for ppe
What do you think of these choices

Pretty solid. I personally didn't like campus unis so didn't pick Warwick but I've heard the PPE depts good. Not familiar with Aberdeen but KcL, Leeds and LSE are some of the best for the subject.
I applied to warwick, ucl, Kings, oxford and LSE. Haven't gotten offers from any yet lol
anyone got lse ucl or warwick ppe yet?
I’ve got offers from Exeter, Manchester + York. Still waiting on Warwick + KCL.
(edited 3 years ago)
nothing so far from UCL, LSE or KCL.
nothing so far from UCL, LSE or KCL.

I applied to KCL for PPE in late October (still have not heard). Are you a home student? When did you apply?
home student. I've gotta feeling the London unis are going to wait until really late to give offers this year. Anyway, no news is better than bad news. I guess if they didn't want me they'd have messaged me already.
oh yeah I applied on the 13 th of october
i applied oxford, Manchester KCL UCL and LSE
i have offers from Manchester and KCL and had my oxford interview yesterday but nothing from the other two x
Original post by philipparharper
i have offers from Manchester and KCL and had my oxford interview yesterday but nothing from the other two x

Congratulations on the offers. When did you apply and are you a home/international student?

when did KCL come back to you may I ask?
Original post by Year12Studentt
Congratulations on the offers. When did you apply and are you a home/international student?

hi, i am a home student and i applied to oxford on the 14th October and the rest on the 27th x
hi, i am a home student and i applied to oxford on the 14th October and the rest on the 27th x

I applied to KCL on the 28th and I’ve not heard back, when did you?
when did KCL come back to you may I ask?

hi, it was on the 3rd that they put it on their own KCL website thingy and then it went onto UCAS on the 4th x
I applied to KCL on the 28th and I’ve not heard back, when did you?

i heard back on the 3rd of december x
i heard back on the 3rd of december x

Wow, that is so amazing. I applied a day after you and I spoke to them yesterday to find out I will probably be waiting for “several more weeks” - this makes me really anxious! You must have had a stellar application.
Wow, that is so amazing. I applied a day after you and I spoke to them yesterday to find out I will probably be waiting for “several more weeks” - this makes me really anxious! You must have had a stellar application.

don’t worry i think they do it in waves so they probably haven’t got to your yet xx
hi! i applied to oxford, ucl, warwick, kcl and manchester - so far i have offers from kcl and manchester
Original post by diyabatra
hi! i applied to oxford, ucl, warwick, kcl and manchester - so far i have offers from kcl and manchester

I’m waiting on KCL, how long did it take for your offer to come through? Are you home or international?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending