The Student Room Group

Year 11/12 Subjects

I'm in the process of choosing my subjects for year 11 and 12, which will go towards my ATAR (I'm from Australia). I was thinking of doing biology, earth/environmental science and psychology. Would doing these three sciences be difficult workload wise?
Original post by etiger839
I'm in the process of choosing my subjects for year 11 and 12, which will go towards my ATAR (I'm from Australia). I was thinking of doing biology, earth/environmental science and psychology. Would doing these three sciences be difficult workload wise?

i'm doing IB which is different to ATAR but it honestly depends on your strengths and what other subjects u r doing. I've only just started Ib and I'm doing psych and bio and seem to be managing it with other subjects. I suggest asking ur teachers or parents because they know u better than strangers on the internet (that sounds much ruder when typed :/ ) but if u want to do 3 ur probably good at it so u might be ok. But its really hard to tell as I don't know anything about u ahah
Reply 2
Original post by isabellazafe
i'm doing IB which is different to ATAR but it honestly depends on your strengths and what other subjects u r doing. I've only just started Ib and I'm doing psych and bio and seem to be managing it with other subjects. I suggest asking ur teachers or parents because they know u better than strangers on the internet (that sounds much ruder when typed :/ ) but if u want to do 3 ur probably good at it so u might be ok. But its really hard to tell as I don't know anything about u ahah

Okay, thank you so much!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest