The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE IB Applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lunaisla03
Thank you! Your grades are stellar too! :biggrin:
And omg wow, yeah...Oxbridge sure is tough sigh, but we definitely all have something bigger waiting for us (or so I’d like to believe haha) so just moving forward :smile:
How are you feeling about IB exams potentially being cancelled or happening, and oh lord, the whole Managebac fiasco?

I’m not sure if I am the best exam taker so of course I would want the IB exams to be cancelled. But, I can’t really see it happening so I am still revising as usual :frown:. Oh the managebac was an absolute nightmare. I literally had my hopes up!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
did anyone get an lse offer yet?
Reply 22
Original post by ririririring
Hey I know that I am probably very late, but I applied to LSE almost two months ago. So if the 10 week thing is true, I should find out in two weeks or so.

Course(s) you're applying for at LSE: Bsc Economics and Economic History
Other universities you're applying for: UCL, Warwick, Cambridge, Manchester
GCSE grades: didn't do cuz American school
IELTS: don't plan to do
Predicted A-level grades & subjects: International Baccalaureate (IB) 43 Points HL (7) Math Analysis (7) Economics (6) Eng Lang Lit
Home country: Spain

That looks competitive!
Hi there , thanks and it is a really helpful infos .I am the fresh grad student Grade 12 and predicted score 43., but unfortunately (unexpectly) i was just rejected by LSE Econ / Mangement ...Any ways or suggestion that I could be re-considered by LSE ... thanks
Original post by Aaron Chiu
Hi there , thanks and it is a really helpful infos .I am the fresh grad student Grade 12 and predicted score 43., but unfortunately (unexpectly) i was just rejected by LSE Econ / Mangement ...Any ways or suggestion that I could be re-considered by LSE ... thanks

Hey dude I just got rejected by lse for management as well. The only way to get reconsidered would be to take a gap year and reapply
Original post by hairbear190
Hey dude I just got rejected by lse for management as well. The only way to get reconsidered would be to take a gap year and reapply

Hey , can’t believe what’s happening LSE , I got friends they are the same situation scored 42~43!!!! we’re also rejected .....so, no ways or no option to get reconsidered within this semester..?
Original post by Aaron Chiu
Hey , can’t believe what’s happening LSE , I got friends they are the same situation scored 42~43!!!! we’re also rejected .....so, no ways or no option to get reconsidered within this semester..?

Yeah unfortunately. The whole thing is just ridiculous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending