The Student Room Group

biomedical accreditation

Hi, i am currently studying bsc biomedical science in a non ibms accredited university but I would like to get into nhs as a biomedical scientist after my degree. I requested a degree assessment to ibms and they sent me an application to fill out but it is asking me to send a copy of my degree qualification certificate. So does that mean i can only do this after i complete my biomedical science degree. If so, how will i do top up modules as i would be out from the university then?
Original post by annmaria
Hi, i am currently studying bsc biomedical science in a non ibms accredited university but I would like to get into nhs as a biomedical scientist after my degree. I requested a degree assessment to ibms and they sent me an application to fill out but it is asking me to send a copy of my degree qualification certificate. So does that mean i can only do this after i complete my biomedical science degree. If so, how will i do top up modules as i would be out from the university then?

You can ask them if they can review your course module content beforehand, you'd need to ask them directly.

Most people do top-up modules after leaving University. The IBMS will tell you what modules you need and where will offer them. It's quite possible your University won't offer the top-up modules they require, not every University offers individual modules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending