The Student Room Group

Im 5ft 11 what length jeans do I need

Scroll to see replies

RMIM
No they are not, girls have longer legs. If you have 2 people, ones a girl the other a guy. They are both the SAME height, the girl will have longer legs. The guy will have a longer torso.

OP you need a tape measure.

Oooo thanks for explaining. I was guessing, but I guessed wrong lol :rolleyes:
With things like trouser length you really need to try them on.. you never know how long/short they appear when you put them on.

I'm 5'9" and wear 34" inch trousers and jeans... and have done since I was 13 years old and I was 5'6" back then!

I have longer legs than my dad who wears like a 31" trouser and is 5'10". hehe :biggrin:
polka_dott
I have longer legs than my dad who wears like a 31" trouser and is 5'10". hehe :biggrin:

Ditto!

My dad is the exact same height and exact same inside leg measurement and I have longer legs than him lol :biggrin:
depends if you have long legs or a long body...
i mean im 5ft 3 and my sister is 5ft 4 but her legs are waaaaayyyy longer than mine! x
Horr Kidda, sengh ?

Singhy got style, mayn. :bhangra:
g_star_raw_1989
Horr Kidda, sengh ?

Singhy got style, mayn. :bhangra:

Shut up. We cant speak in another language init. Otherwise we get warnings:confused: but ...sat sri akal yaar

For all the goras (english) it means hello
singh246
Shut up. We cant speak in another language init. Otherwise we get warnings:confused: but ...sat sri akal yaar

For all the goras (english) it means hello

Chill, mayn. I'm collecting warnings.
Do you play COD4 ye
singh246
Do you play COD4 ye

Yer, mayn.
g_star_raw_1989
Yer, mayn.

Got tha golden AK. i dont play it no more though:s-smilie:
Reply 50
Riiiiiiiiight.

Well whatever - OP, I'd say get the 34 but who knows.
Reply 51
remember that guys wear jeans lower than girls, im 5 11 and wear 32 leg.
I'm 5.7 and I'm a 34, I have long legs in comparrison to my upper body. You should go to a shop and try on a few pairs to get your correct measurement.
I'm not scared of women of ANY height. My ex-wife was 6' 2". I have also dated women as short as 4' 10". What matters most is the person and their beliefs and personality, not height. Even looks isn't really that important. Sure, you need to be attracted to the person to some degree if you want to date them and possibly more, but the most important thing is the person and how you get along and relate. *NOTE: most of our fears are really all in our head. However they were created, whether from past experiences or somewhere else, they are NOT REAL. We can CHOSE to not be afraid. The choice is OURS.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest