The Student Room Group

Alleyns Sixth Form Dress Code

Hi, I recently found out that I've been accepted into Alleyns sixth form with a full bursary, and I'm really excited but I can't find anything anywhere about the dress code. From what I've heard it's quite formal and professional but the pictures on their website suggest otherwise. This isn't completely urgent as I won't start until next September, and I haven't confirmed my decision yet, but it's kind of bugging me and I'd really like to find out. So in short, if anyone attends Alleyns sixth form or knows anything about it, what's the dress code?
(edited 4 months ago)
hi!! ive been accepted w an academic scholarship & an unconditional offer for alleyns as well! im not 100% certain but i think it’s business casual?? 😊
Reply 2
Hey I'm still in year 11 but I can tell you what I’ve heard from friends in sixth form. Overall it’s business casual so no jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, branded clothing, tank tops, shorts (or even T-shirts I think). Apparently you only need to stick to this for the first term or so and then the teachers don’t really care. By second term I see most of the sixth formers wearing the clothes I mentioned weren’t allowed so dw too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending