Just curious...

Watch
username5189460
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you could have dinner with one person, living or dead, who would it be?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Myself
Strange5050
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nikola Tesla
Last edited by Strange5050; 1 year ago
username5189460
Rep:
(Original post by Strange5050)
Nicola Tesla
I'm guessing it's Nikola Tesla but he is a genius ><
username5189460
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
Myself
wow, I like that answer..
Scottishflavour
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Mike Myers
username5189460
Rep:
(Original post by Scottishflavour)
Mike Myers
Classic choice ><
Scottishflavour
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kittyfifi123456)
Classic choice ><
I know. Pretty obvious, right?!
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Warren Buffett. He’s one of the most respectable and intelligent men in the world. I’d love to learn as much as possible from him.
Violet5567
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Lana Del Rey she’s just amazing
username5189460
Rep:
(Original post by 276)
Warren Buffett. He’s one of the most respectable and intelligent men in the world. I’d love to learn as much as possible from him.
He is a very successful guy maybe I can learn some tips from him?
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thomas Cranmer.
I'd like to know what his real ambitions, religious convictions and motivations were.
Darya.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Vladimir Lenin
username5368176
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Gordon ramsey😂
username5189460
Rep:
(Original post by Farhan2003)
Gordon ramsey😂
wow imagine meeting him....
Scottishflavour
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Christopher Hitchens
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise