The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Kpop at bristol

Is kpop a big thing at bristol?Not that it’s going to affect my uni choices whatsoever but just curious to know lol. Are there any kpop dance societies there? From what I’ve heard on tsr most kpop fans studying in uk universities stan bts but that’s pretty much it lol.
Reply 1
i was curious about this too ahhaha i like kpop (not just bts) and am considering going to bristol. as you said it’s not a deciding factor but i’m definitely curious! tell me if you find out lol
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous
Is kpop a big thing at bristol?Not that it’s going to affect my uni choices whatsoever but just curious to know lol. Are there any kpop dance societies there? From what I’ve heard on tsr most kpop fans studying in uk universities stan bts but that’s pretty much it lol.

hey! yes there is a kpop dance society in uob called 'elevate' they've recently performed at KCL's 'kings of kpop 2023' competition and they do casual dance classes pretty much every week, if you're really into it you can audition for their dance cover team too. they've also done social events such as photocard trading, karaoke night and random play dances.
i've met quite a few kpop fans outside of the society as well so i'd say its pretty popular
if you're into clubbing a couple bristol clubs also do kpop nights occasionally which are really fun :smile:
Reply 3
Anyone planning on going to the aespa concert in London on the 28th of Sept???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending