The Student Room Group

Does doing this, show your interested in someone?

Apologies TSR,if this sounds a bit silly but one of my besties said this to me so I was curious if there is a level of truth to this.

Apparently, if someone is consistently one of the first people to view your Snapchat or Instagram story, then they are somewhat interested in you?

to me, this sounds silly because maybe that person just has nothing better to do than to watch insta stories all day. I asked her to clarify and she said,

"I have a couple of hundred stories on my feed, I only watch the ones of close friends, and boys that I have a interest in"

So guys, does constantly watching someones Instagram story and also viewing it quickly (as in, the second it pops up on your feed) , Showing the person that you are interested in them?

I know this sounds silly but my friend is insisting that its telling the person that your interested, so im curious XD
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Apologies TSR,if this sounds a bit silly but one of my besties said this to me so I was curious if there is a level of truth to this.

Apparently, if someone is consistently one of the first people to view your Snapchat or Instagram story, then they are somewhat interested in you?

to me, this sounds silly because maybe that person just has nothing better to do than to watch insta stories all day. I asked her to clarify and she said,

"I have a couple of hundred stories on my feed, I only watch the ones of close friends, and boys that I have a interest in"

So guys, does constantly watching someones Instagram story and also viewing it quickly (as in, the second it pops up on your feed) , Showing the person that you are interested in them?

I know this sounds silly but my friend is insisting that its telling the person that your interested, so im curious XD

i agree with you, some people might just be on insta all day. but, if i noticed a girl i was interested in was consistently viewing my stories early, i might start to have a hunch that something was going on.
Reply 2

Yeah they are probably just staring at their phone all day looking at feeds. Some people are like that. However, if it is consistently one person being first, and it's someone you actually know and see (and possibly like) than sure, it might be that. But I would not adjust to suit that, that could just wreck everything if it turns out you're wrong.
Long story short: Maybe but don't trust Insta or Snap for making life decisions. Hope that helps
Reply 3
i agree with you, some people might just be on insta all day. but, if i noticed a girl i was interested in was consistently viewing my stories early, i might start to have a hunch that something was going on.

Yeah, even some of my other friends have actually said that its kinda a "unwritten" sign that someone likes you or atleast has a interest in you
Reply 4
Yeah they are probably just staring at their phone all day looking at feeds. Some people are like that. However, if it is consistently one person being first, and it's someone you actually know and see (and possibly like) than sure, it might be that. But I would not adjust to suit that, that could just wreck everything if it turns out you're wrong.
Long story short: Maybe but don't trust Insta or Snap for making life decisions. Hope that helps

Lol i would never risk asking a guy BASED purely on this
Nope. It just sounds like they don't have much of a life outside their phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending