The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Has any UCL applicant with a 27 LNAT score get an offer?

Im js curious to know whether other ppl w a score of 27 or below managed to get an offer
Original post by Sosaaaaaaaa
Im js curious to know whether other ppl w a score of 27 or below managed to get an offer

Probably not UCL has give batches of rejections and their requirement is 30 however even if u do get 30 UCL does put a lot of weight on your essay and good luck btw
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Sosaaaaaaaa

I remember seeing someone with a score of 25 get accepted a couple of weeks ago on another thread. Additionally, UCL prioritise the essay so if your score is above the average (which it is) then theoretically they would accept you
Original post by annie7864
Probably not UCL has give batches of rejections and their requirement is 30 however even if u do get 30 UCL does put a lot of weight on your essay and good luck btw

Curious to know where you got this from? There have been many people who got in with less than 30 just this application cycle alone. Could you be mistaking this with KCL?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Curious to know where you got this from? There have been many people who got in with less than 30 just this application cycle alone. Could you be mistaking this with KCL?

I’m pretty sure a few girls in my year got rejected even though they had scores between 26-28
Original post by annie7864
Yeah... I'm not sure if this is true. Plenty of people have gotten offers with scores ranging from 26 - 29
Reply 6
My friend got into to Cambridge and UCL and she got 26 (which is great) so don’t worry 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending