The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Development Programme 2020/201

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mark202
I got an invite a few hours ago. Anyone else?

An invite to the AC? Unfortunately not. I'm under the impression they don't send out rejection notices either :frown: What scheme did you apply for?
Yeah I just got an AC invite too, lots of preparation to be done!
Reply 22
Original post by OscarD1118
Yeah I just got an AC invite too, lots of preparation to be done!

Congratulations! What stream did you guys apply to?
Reply 23
Original post by SA___
Congratulations! What stream did you guys apply to?

I applied for Supervision, wbu?
Reply 24
Original post by Mark202
I got an invite a few hours ago. Anyone else?

I did as well - Economist stream here
Reply 25
Original post by Mark202
I applied for Supervision, wbu?

Original post by pu2020
I did as well - Economist stream here

Nice! I applied Operations stream but haven't heard back yet
has anyone else found theres no appointments left to book AC?
Original post by SA___
Nice! I applied Operations stream but haven't heard back yet

I've also applied for operations and waiting to hear. Maybe they haven't announced the ACs of our specific stream yet?
Reply 28
Original post by BlimBlam97
I've also applied for operations and waiting to hear. Maybe they haven't announced the ACs of our specific stream yet?

Yeah I think our stream hasn't been announced yet - Fingers crossed!
Reply 29
Original post by SA___
Yeah I think our stream hasn't been announced yet - Fingers crossed!

I also applied for Operation stream. I’ve emailed the recruitment team. They just replied to me that the outcome will be out by the end of this week. Fingers crossed!!
Hi guys, I applied to the supervision stream and have been invited to an interview in January. Does anyone know if this is an assessment centre or just a face to face interview? Is it the final stage? If it is an AC what are the stages and what will it consist of? They haven't given me much information to go off! Thanks
Reply 31
Original post by OscarD1118
Hi guys, I applied to the supervision stream and have been invited to an interview in January. Does anyone know if this is an assessment centre or just a face to face interview? Is it the final stage? If it is an AC what are the stages and what will it consist of? They haven't given me much information to go off! Thanks

They don't give much info but it is the final stage. From what it says on their site, the AC should be an interview and 2 group excercises.
Reply 32
Heyy ! For those who got invited to assessment centre, how is preparation going. I’m struggling a bit
Reply 33
Original post by qwerty111121
Good, what are you struggling with? I am just reading over my A level economics notes to refresh myself and there's a ton of online information that is useful to read, like I just finished reading the Financial Stability Report, if you want feel free to message me privately and we can help each other out.

Hi, congrats on the AC! What’s your stream?
Has anyone got an AC for the supervision stream I come from a non-econ background and was wondering how you guys are preparing?
Reply 35
Original post by qwerty111121
Postgraduate, what is yours?

Econ (non postgraduate)! When is yours?
Has anyone already had their virtual assessment centre?
Reply 37
Hi all - I have an assessment centre (operations) on 18th January. I was just wondering if anyone had received further communications about what to expect on the day? So far I have only had the emails about being invited to/booking the AC so I am just double checking I haven't missed any emails with further details. Cheers and good luck to everyone
Original post by careful
Hi all - I have an assessment centre (operations) on 18th January. I was just wondering if anyone had received further communications about what to expect on the day? So far I have only had the emails about being invited to/booking the AC so I am just double checking I haven't missed any emails with further details. Cheers and good luck to everyone

Hi, they haven’t and I don’t believe that they will. I believe there’s two group exercises and a interview (based on technical knowledge, competency and values) I think!
Reply 39
Also, it's now Friday and I still haven't yet received anything like a zoom link (or equivalent) so I am a little concerned that they've messed up. Surely they will send some information before the weekend? For example, do we know how long the AC actually lasts?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending