The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

People studying in Bangor 2021

Who’s going to Bangor 2021 to study zoology or something similar?

Scroll to see replies

:hello: Zoology with marine zoology applicant here! I'm considering Bangor. Well, when my application gets sent through by my college anyway haha
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
I've moved this to Bangor's forum for you :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Strawberry Shark
:hello: Zoology with marine zoology applicant here! I'm considering Bangor. Well, when my application gets sent through by my college anyway haha

Hi I’m Ted, I applied last year ( currently on a thrilling gap year😂) so going Next year! Are u doing ur a levels rn or a college course?
Original post by TedFlynnn
Who’s going to Bangor 2021 to study zoology or something similar?

Hi there,

Fantastic to hear that you'll be coming to Bangor to study next year :smile:
We have a Virtual Open Day on the 6th of December if you would like to join us, you can chat to staff, watch videos and find out more about Bangor University. You can register online here.

But if you have any questions in the meantime I'm more that happy to help :smile:
Anna
Hi I’m Ted, I applied last year ( currently on a thrilling gap year😂) so going Next year! Are u doing ur a levels rn or a college course?

Hey there Ted! I can imagine that your gap year must be stunning right now haha
I'm doing Chem, Bio and Maths A levels, which are quite a lot to handle right now, especially with everything else going on, but it's worth it since they were taken in the first place to help me get into an animal focused course, so only 8 or so months before I'm free of them:banana:
Hey, I've been offered a place at Bangor for zoology !
Reply 7
Original post by Archie3109
Hey, I've been offered a place at Bangor for zoology !

hi thats great! do you think youll take it
Reply 8
Original post by Strawberry Shark
Hey there Ted! I can imagine that your gap year must be stunning right now haha
I'm doing Chem, Bio and Maths A levels, which are quite a lot to handle right now, especially with everything else going on, but it's worth it since they were taken in the first place to help me get into an animal focused course, so only 8 or so months before I'm free of them:banana:

ayyye and with any luck you wont have to do the exams! did ur application get through eventually?
(edited 3 years ago)
ayyye and with any luck you wont have to do the exams! did ur application get through eventually?

yeah! I got a conditional offer from them which I'm super happy about~
Reply 10
Applying to take marine biology at Bangor, not as close to zoology as some other people’s courses but I’m definitely looking forward to hearing back from Bangor!
that's awesome ! glad to hear
I’ve applied for foundation year marine biology
that's really cool ! hope you get the offer !
that's really cool ! hope you get the offer !

Thank you, just applied for my accommodation as well
wow that's cool, I think I'm going to accept my offer from Bangor now 😬
wow that's cool, I think I'm going to accept my offer from Bangor now 😬

Is it conditional or unconditional? And are you putting it as your firm?
conditional ! yeah I think I am definately
I just love the look of it all I think, sadly can't go to actually see but the people Nd the place sound so nice.
conditional ! yeah I think I am definately
I just love the look of it all I think, sadly can't go to actually see but the people Nd the place sound so nice.

Same, I mean I’ve never visited wales, or even Bangor but I’ve always wanted to go for some reason
yeah it looks like a damn nice area, and Steve backshall works there lol, that among so many other things is why I wanted to haha, I'm studying zoology btw

Quick Reply

Latest