The Student Room Group

What A levels are the easiest to get an A or B

Excluding history, sociology and law
depends entirely on what you're good at and interested in

are you doing those and want to switch??
A-levels that you enjoy
Whatever you enjoy and have the most aptitude for. I have friends who swear blind that further maths is really easy, because that's what they're into, whereas I'd hate it for example.
Original post by DeadChairSwinger
depends entirely on what you're good at and interested in

are you doing those and want to switch??

I agree.
For me, I find economics A-level quite easy but that may be because I have some natural ability or because it is just inherently easy as a subject.
It is different for everyone.
Reply 5
Original post by npic9
Excluding history, sociology and law

so i checked a few websites and most of them say:law, geography, drama, film studies, art and sociology.
BUT at the end of the day its subjects that YOU ENJOY and that you want to do because you could choose an "easy" subject and not actually enjoy it which could result in you not doing well. Choose your strengths and what you enjoy too.
Original post by akany:)
so i checked a few websites and most of them say:law, geography, drama, film studies, art and sociology.
BUT at the end of the day its subjects that YOU ENJOY and that you want to do because you could choose an "easy" subject and not actually enjoy it which could result in you not doing well. Choose your strengths and what you enjoy too.

I know people doing law and sociology and they're by no means easy. law particularly needs so much cramming of so many cases.

i also know someone doing art and there's so much work to do outside of school, the workload will kill you basically lol
My friend says geography is easy but probably don’t go for the other ‘facilitating’ A-levels as there’s a reason they are sought after by universities and it’s not because they’re easy passes :smile: (unless you enjoy one of course).
Tbh I don’t really think if you go into alevels wanting an easy ride you’ll end up with As or Bs as you need to be motivated to do well. This is why people say do what you enjoy because the enjoyment (in the loosest sense of the word) motivates you to study.
Original post by becausethenight
Whatever you enjoy and have the most aptitude for. I have friends who swear blind that further maths is really easy, because that's what they're into, whereas I'd hate it for example.

Exactly

Quick Reply

Latest