The Student Room Group

Any advice for completing the SJT for the DWP work coach roles? NOV 2020

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amylou998
Thank you!

I got my invite for interview today .. so nervous ! I am absolutely awful at interviews so this is where my anxiety kicks in lol!

Fingers crossed you hear soon x

Do you have any advice for the interview? How did it go??
Original post by Ben4
Do you have any advice for the interview? How did it go??

I’m doing it tonight so will let you know ! :smile:
Original post by Amylou998
I’m doing it tonight so will let you know ! :smile:

Best of luck!! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by nic1996
Thank you. maybe loads of people have done it at the same time. i got my result the next day. but no news is good news.

Yeah hopefully fingers crossed, still waiting!
Reply 24
Be nice! i get exactly what's meant here - i have been on a course this week, and the person who went neutral/solution based answers failed, so I went with the 'refer to manager' approach, and passed. I hope that helps
Reply 25
Original post by chyjoh1
Congrats on passing! and I submitted my test last week and still haven’t heard back yet.

I think we pass the SJT, then we have to pass the sift before possibly getting an interview.
I have just done my test. When do we find out if we have passed this? I never pass the civil service tests so I’m really stressing 😭
Reply 27
Original post by Bev_deV
I think we pass the SJT, then we have to pass the sift before possibly getting an interview.

Oh ok!
Reply 28
Hey just wondering if you could please answer did you manage to pass your SJT and of so what approach did you take. I have seen people take the extremely desirable for the positive ones and extremely undesirable for those not so positive but failed the sjt so now i am all confused :/

Original post by 198419841984
You have just proved my point! People are on here asking for help and they don't need to be spoken to like that. (I've noticed you do it a lot on this site)

I guess you are having a bad day, so I wish you all the best!
Reply 29
Original post by Zhas
Hey just wondering if you could please answer did you manage to pass your SJT and of so what approach did you take. I have seen people take the extremely desirable for the positive ones and extremely undesirable for those not so positive but failed the sjt so now i am all confused :/

When did you take the test? I’m still waiting for my results. I took the more positive resolution route!
Original post by chyjoh1
When did you take the test? I’m still waiting for my results. I took the more positive resolution route!

I did my test last Friday and got an email yesterday morning to say I passed the SJT and that they will be reviewing my application now. Does anyone know how long they take to give you a response on whether you are invited to interview?
Reply 31
Hi there, I got that 'reviewing your application' message Thursday last and still waiting. There's another closing date tonight, so I guess have another shot without knowing how the first one went.
Same here. Hopefully we will hear back from them soon! 🤞🏻
Reply 33
Hey still haven’t heard back, have you?

Original post by Iamnotwho
Same here. Hopefully we will hear back from them soon! 🤞🏻
About to sit mine, any tips
Reply 35
Original post by Julie.riley
About to sit mine, any tips

Click on good answers then submit.
Original post by Quady
Click on good answers then submit.

Wow such intelligence by the master bluffer
Reply 37
any advice how to be prepared for SJT and pass ?
Reply 38
Original post by rabia.shn
any advice how to be prepared for SJT and pass ?

Similar response to before. Have good judgement in different situations. Click on the good answers.
Reply 39
Original post by Quady
Similar response to before. Have good judgement in different situations. Click on the good answers.

Thanks for your reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending