The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for the work coach vacancy for either Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire?

I received my scores today from both of the SJT tests as I applied for 2 positions. Just have to wait and see if I pass the application stage. I started working for DWP a month ago and really hoping to move over to a work coach position.

Loren, if you read this, it won't allow me to reply to personal messages until I have been a member for 2 days! Didn't want you to think I was being ignorant x
I applied and received SJT results on 16/06 nit heard anything since x
Original post by jodie1982
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for the work coach vacancy for either Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire?

I received my scores today from both of the SJT tests as I applied for 2 positions. Just have to wait and see if I pass the application stage. I started working for DWP a month ago and really hoping to move over to a work coach position.

Loren, if you read this, it won't allow me to reply to personal messages until I have been a member for 2 days! Didn't want you to think I was being ignorant x
Reply 2
Original post by BabyButler2005

It's driving me mad lol, just want to know if I've made it to interview stage x
Reply 3
Original post by BabyButler2005

Did you do your interview? x
Vacancies have gone live again today for Work Coached in Derbyshire and Staffordshire x
Reply 5
Hi everyone. My status changed to ‘Thank you very much for completing the interview. Your application is being reviewed’ yesterday. But I’ve never received any results for SJT.

I’ve also put in for another Staffordshire recruitment campaign as I’m sure I messed up my interview 🥰

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending