The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

fox_amro
how about a 7 hour flight to get to university :tongue:

That's easy - get to Imperial at 9, leave at 4. Honestly, some people make a big fuss over nothing. :p:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
jonnyofengland
That's easy - get to Imperial at 9, leave at 4. Honestly, some people make a big fuss over nothing. :p:

How long to get there from the north though.
I bet less time.

Plus remember to add in check in :p:
crazylemon
How long to get there from the north though.
I bet less time.

Plus remember to add in check in :p:

Don't tell anyone, but Southerners class where I'm from as the North. :ninja: There's also very good transport networks here as well. :p:
jonnyofengland
Don't tell anyone, but Southerners class where I'm from as the North. :ninja: There's also very good transport networks here as well. :p:

I am cornish mate :p:

Bristol is the north for me :p:

Newcastle is in the Arctic right?
Reply 2304
crazylemon
Or like me in Cornwall.
6hr commute 1 way would be a bitch.
I would have to set off as soon as I got back! :p:

You could always commute by plane. If I were to do it it would be a 40m drive from my house to the airport, then a 2h flight, 30m passport control and about 1h to get to London proper from Stansted Airport (assuming I'd be flying Ryanair). Overall it doesn't sound too bad actually :biggrin:
Emc2
You could always commute by plane. If I were to do it it would be a 40m drive from my house to the airport, then a 2h flight, 30m passport control and about 1h to get to London proper from Stansted Airport (assuming I'd be flying Ryanair). Overall it doesn't sound too bad actually :biggrin:

Getting to newquay from my house is a bit of a pain.
I suppose technically possible though.

This of course doesn't factor in that I don't really enjoy flying.

Maybe by boat....
Reply 2306
The email didn't come today :frown:
Hasan
The email didn't come today :frown:

:borat:
It's been 4 days since I've last heard from lemon ... :sad:

jayshah31

Expand fail, tbh.
jonnyofengland
Expand fail, tbh.

No, the plan was to quote crazylemon in the expand (which I did :proud:) but not actually make it expandable therefore there's a few seconds of confusion. Check the source to see he's quoted in the expand.
jayshah31
No, the plan was to quote crazylemon in the expand (which I did :proud:) but not actually make it expandable therefore there's a few seconds of confusion. Check the source to see he's quoted in the expand.

Fair enough. Life must be a blast when you resort to screwing with people HTML-stylee. :p:
jonnyofengland
Fair enough. Life must be a blast when you resort to screwing with people HTML-stylee. :p:

Oh, you have no idea.

</sarcasm>

Spoiler

jayshah31

:console:

I decided to stop just posting a distinct lack of email in the thread.
Was making me sad :sad:
crazylemon
:console:

I decided to stop just posting a distinct lack of email in the thread.
Was making me sad :sad:

:hugs:

:sad:

Why are they taking so long :mad:
Reply 2315
Wel if its not today I'm guessin it wil be in June!!Dont you just hate waiting for something that could arrive any min but maybe not until next month!!
Yeah, on the website, it says May onwards. Dammit haha. But on the Facebook group, someone emailed and they told them the accomodation email would definitely be sent out to everyone by the end of the week (i.e. the end of the week beginning 25th May) and today is a Friday...so here's hoping :borat:
Reply 2317
lostphotobooth
Yeah, on the website, it says May onwards. Dammit haha. But on the Facebook group, someone emailed and they told them the accomodation email would definitely be sent out to everyone by the end of the week (i.e. the end of the week beginning 25th May) and today is a Friday...so here's hoping :borat:

I have a feeling we'll be disappointed somehow :biggrin: What Facebook group is it by the way?
Emc2
I have a feeling we'll be disappointed somehow :biggrin: What Facebook group is it by the way?

Yep, I don't think we'll get it either, but I'm trying to be positive haha.

Urm, it's one of the many Imperial Fresher's Groups...hang on, I'll link you. This one: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=18802979751&ref=ts
jayshah31
:hugs:

:sad:

Why are they taking so long :mad:

I don't know :sad:

Latest

Trending

Trending