The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL biomedical science applicants 2023 entry

hey guys, has anyone received an offer/rejection from UCL for biomedical science 2023 entry?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to UCL for biomed, but I haven't received anything yet. This doesn't surprise me; UCL takes notoriously long to make offers and likely won't even start until the deadline has passed. Ironically, I was just discussing this on the biomed 2023/24 thread here - you're most welcome to join in! :smile:

Which unis have you applied to?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
hey! thanks for the reply - i've applied to king's (offer), ucl, imperial, leeds (waiting) and oxford (rejected). what about you?
Original post by Anonymous
hey! thanks for the reply - i've applied to king's (offer), ucl, imperial, leeds (waiting) and oxford (rejected). what about you?

I applied to UCL, KCL (offer), Birmingham (offer), Bath and Sheffield (offer). Which is your top choice?
i'm still choosing between UCL and imperial :s-smilie:
imperial has my dream course with a management year but the only things i don't like about the uni is i've heard there's a lack of social life there and also i prefer UCL's location a lot more so i guess i'll just have to see haha
Well, maybe wait till all five decisions have come in and then see where you stand. That's what I'm doing at least. No point making plans only for a uni to reject me :redface: Hopefully we both get in where we want though! :smile:
Reply 6
hey guys, has anyone received an offer/rejection from UCL for biomedical science 2023 entry?

I've received an offer for ucl biomed
Original post by T4444
I've received an offer for ucl biomed

Congrats! :clap2: Was this your fifth, non-med choice?
Reply 8
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Congrats! :clap2: Was this your fifth, non-med choice?

Im applying for dentistry, biomed was my fifth
Original post by T4444
Im applying for dentistry, biomed was my fifth

Seems like UCL is giving out fifth choice offers first then. There was another person on the UCL 2023 thread who apparently received a biomed offer too, and it was their fifth as well. There was an infection and immunity course too, I believe.
Seems like UCL is giving out fifth choice offers first then. There was another person on the UCL 2023 thread who apparently received a biomed offer too, and it was their fifth as well. There was an infection and immunity course too, I believe.

it is so unfair to give out offers for people putting biomed as the 5th choice instead of those who applied for biomed at ucl as their 1st or 2nd choice. They should prioritise those that applied specifically with a biomed statement, not medicine applicants that applied as a backup option.
it is so unfair to give out offers for people putting biomed as the 5th choice instead of those who applied for biomed at ucl as their 1st or 2nd choice. They should prioritise those that applied specifically with a biomed statement, not medicine applicants that applied as a backup option.

Yeah, I don't like it either :sigh:
yea i don’t know if the discussion is still going on but I also applied for UCL biomed and i haven’t heard anything from them. I thought my predicted grades were good enough😭😭
yea i don’t know if the discussion is still going on but I also applied for UCL biomed and i haven’t heard anything from them. I thought my predicted grades were good enough😭😭

I'm in the same boat :frown: Been waiting for almost 4 months now. Are you a home or international student? And did you apply for biomed as your non-med choice?
Im an international student and biomed was my first choice.
I'm in the same boat :frown: Been waiting for almost 4 months now. Are you a home or international student? And did you apply for biomed as your non-med choice?
Im an international student and biomed was my first choice.

Same here! :five: Which other unis did you apply to? And have you received any offers yet?
Same here! :five: Which other unis did you apply to? And have you received any offers yet?

I applied to Imeperial, Edinburgh, UCL, King's and Bristol. And I got offers from Bristol and King's so far
I applied to Imeperial, Edinburgh, UCL, King's and Bristol. And I got offers from Bristol and King's so far

Oh, we've applied to similar unis! :biggrin: I applied to UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield. Received offers from KCL, Birmingham and Sheffield so far. What's your top two unis?
Oh, we've applied to similar unis! :biggrin: I applied to UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield. Received offers from KCL, Birmingham and Sheffield so far. What's your top two unis?

well obv my top two are imperial and ucl, but idk if I can get offers from imperial, so realistically, they are ucl and king’s
well obv my top two are imperial and ucl, but idk if I can get offers from imperial, so realistically, they are ucl and king’s

Same here! :five: If you were to get into both UCL and KCL, which would you pick? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending