:nooo:

Meanie more than an A4 sheet of it left :p:
Fixesin
A book or a folded A4 sheet?

:biggrin:

It was more of a booklet :p:
Reply 4965
Fixesin
I'm sending my 2 slaves to get my bits and bobs. I decided to buy some slaves from south america and bring them with me to Imperial.

ah excellent, i was hoping i wouldn't be the only one taking slaves with me to uni. mine aren't south american though... i'm going to dover and find some illegals hiding underneath lorries.
spank_
ah excellent, i was hoping i wouldn't be the only one taking slaves with me to uni. mine aren't south american though... i'm going to dover and find some illegals hiding underneath lorries.

Ah ok... last I heard you could find some cretins in the outskirts liverpool to do your dirty work... but they may end up stabbing you whilst you have your back turned...
Reply 4967
Fixesin
Ah ok... last I heard you could find some cretins in the outskirts liverpool to do your dirty work... but they may end up stabbing you whilst you have your back turned...

lol...also could you put up with a scouse accent? i know i couldn't :wink:
spank_
lol...also could you put up with a scouse accent? i know i couldn't :wink:

Oh, well normally when I buy my slaves, I cut their larynx's out so they don't talk back to me... They just do what I say and never question me.:yep:
Wonder if there's any chance we'll get the emails at 3am :woo: since we did on results day...
jennikay
Wonder if there's any chance we'll get the emails at 3am :woo: since we did on results day...

Interesting... now I will have to stay up...

It is a little scary how obsessed I am getting :eek3:
Sapphire Rose
Interesting... now I will have to stay up...

It is a little scary how obsessed I am getting :eek3:

I know! Now I've had a dream about it, it is officially as bad as results day :eek:
jennikay
I know! Now I've had a dream about it, it is officially as bad as results day :eek:

Yes! I had a dream I got into beit... I thought it was so real... :cry:
Sapphire Rose
Yes! I had a dream I got into beit... I thought it was so real... :cry:

:yep: same. Single room too...

Ah well, I can wish :biggrin:
jennikay

Honestly how bad can it be? You're guaranteed accomodation in your first year, and all the crappy (ish) halls (ones further away from imperial) have sorted out already, so you're pretty much guaranteed a good hall that's close to campus and all the college facilities...
So stop complaining will ya? :rolleyes:
Fixesin
Honestly how bad can it be? You're guaranteed accomodation in your first year, and all the crappy (ish) halls (ones further away from imperial) have sorted out already, so you're pretty much guaranteed a good hall that's close to campus and all the college facilities...
So stop complaining will ya? :rolleyes:

I know :awesome:

Meh, it's only cause I've got nothing else to think about. :woo:
orients not went yet guys...and its 40 mins away....sorry to burst your bubble lol
jennikay
I know :awesome:

Meh, it's only cause I've got nothing else to think about. :woo:

Lol... the joy of finishing of A-levels...
Fixesin
Lol... the joy of finishing of A-levels...

I know :frown: still, I've got a busy day tomorrow. Sorting out driving license + student finance + shopping + hopefully getting accommodation + more shopping :awesome:

I loooove shopping. Even if it's only food shopping, I just love spending money :p:
jennikay
I know :frown: still, I've got a busy day tomorrow. Sorting out driving license + student finance + shopping + hopefully getting accommodation + more shopping :awesome:

I loooove shopping. Even if it's only food shopping, I just love spending money :p:

Typical girl...

Latest

Trending

Trending