The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Moronic Acid
I'm definitely gonna go on a trip to europe at some point during the next year (or most likely a weekend break to amsterdam :biggrin:)
If only I were gay - then I could enjoy Calvin's presence as much as you (can't wait to hear your reply to that lol)

haha yeah but those 'tea-parties' were relatively rare and quite reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland :wink: (and only occurred when I actually fell asleep on the bus and ended up in the depot )

Lmfao, I just had a look at who else is doing Strictly. Sonia from Eastenders is haha. Now that could be interesting for all the wrong reasons. And my sister wasn't lying. Calvin really is doing Strictly. I love Rav more though :hubba:
And if only you were gay? What?! You're not gay?! That's not what you told my brother before...oh wait, too far? :p:

Alice in Wonderland? Oh, if only you were telling the truth cos I'd love to dress up with a bow in my hair :frown:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/couples/2009/rav_aliona.shtml :love:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 5341
Scottish_gurl
Does anyone know when we actually get our timetables and all that jazz

For me it's

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/mathematics

Then i follow the links on the right: students >> timetables

Might be the same for your course, might not :tongue:
i love strictly and hollyoaks so im now major excited lol...i just hope my flatmates like it lol...since we get a tv in our wee orient flats :biggrin::biggrin:]

it also looks like we may have dishwashers lol...makes up for the distance :P:woo:
Reply 5343
lostphotobooth
I may have to post 10+ packages a week

:eek3: what do you sell?

Maybe make it a challenge to see how much stock you can keep in your room and employ a few neighbours to do postage/packaging so you're not the only one sending parcels.. haha
spex
For me it's

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/mathematics

Then i follow the links on the right: students >> timetables

Might be the same for your course, might not :tongue:

we dont appear to get that for chemistry :frown: but thanks anyways
Reply 5345
Scottish_gurl
we dont appear to get that for chemistry :frown: but thanks anyways

You might also want to keep an eye on this page

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/students/academicmatters

The "my timetable" i assume will eventually get updated.
lostphotobooth
Lmfao, I just had a look at who else is doing Strictly. Sonia from Eastenders is haha. Now that could be interesting for all the wrong reasons. And my sister wasn't lying. Calvin really is doing Strictly. I love Rav more though :hubba:
And if only you were gay? What?! You're not gay?! That's not what you told my brother before...oh wait, too far? :p:

Alice in Wonderland? Oh, if only you were telling the truth cos I'd love to dress up with a bow in my hair :frown:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/couples/2009/rav_aliona.shtml :love:

:rofl:
Your brother seduced me against my will! lol

And I was referring to some good mad hatter style tea-parties where half the people can't speak english and the other half are crazy :p:
I got my first email on my imperial email account :king1:
something about library number :indiff:
98QEHS
what do you sell?

Maybe make it a challenge to see how much stock you can keep in your room and employ a few neighbours to do postage/packaging so you're not the only one sending parcels.. haha

Ohh at the moment, I'm selling clothes I haven't worn much :p:
And with charity shops being in quite posh areas (i.e. Holland Park, South Ken, Notting Hill,etc) I'm hoping there are some good quality clothing bargains to be had, which can then be stuck on eBay :p: And are you offering your services there?!

Moronic Acid

Your brother seduced me against my will! lol

And I was referring to some good mad hatter style tea-parties where half the people can't speak english and the other half are crazy

Still, he managed to seduce you :p: Half the people can't speak English and half are crazy? That sounds like my family :eek3:

EDIT: On another note, did anyone watch University Challenge last night? Imperial were on it, and there was a hot guy on the team :hubba: I won't say which one though :p:
Wooo...got my first email relevant to my course :biggrin:....although it essentially told me to spend 200quid on books and a chemistry modelling kit...bad times :frown:
Fixesin
Yup... people tend to choose the best looking best of themselves or the most flattering one... like in mine, I'm a lot fatter in real life than it seems my display pic :p:

I'm guessing it's not this bad though :puke:

jennikay

:toofunny: That's brilliant because the only tool you need is Microsoft Paint.
jennikay

Oh no it's not thaaat bad... I didn't crop my face by itself or something... I'm just chubby, not obese :p:
jennikay
x

Lmfao, I LOLed at that. I know a girl who actually does that. Like, she's on the volumptuous side but she always takes pictures so her cleavage is pushed together to give the illusion she has larger boobs than she really does haha.
The original caption was 'Myspace. Jesus ****ing Christ.' :biggrin:

Yeah Fixesin, I didn't mean you were that big :eek:
Just thought that picture was appropriate :biggrin:
jennikay

I know lol... it would be funny if I were actually that big though eh? :biggrin: :biggrin:
jennikay

Someone has this in their signature. Now, I hate to be a grammar Nazi but ...

it sooooooooooooo cute :smile:
jayshah31
Someone has this in their signature. Now, I hate to be a grammar Nazi but ...

Maybe it's trying to say that you possess this 'awesome', so therefore it is 'yours'.
Or something... I dunno, it's a cool picture...
Reply 5359
jennikay
.. something ..

:puke: Please, no more!!

*you're :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending