The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

lostphotobooth
Due to my current obsession with The Big Bang Theory, if any of you physicists are anything like Sheldon Cooper, feel free to contact me. :love:

:hmmm: What about mathematicians?

Spoiler

Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
jayshah31

Spoiler

Must be a physicist I'm afraid :p: Someone as close to Sheldon Cooper as poss! Having a phd at the age of 16 is a bonus :awesome:

I don't think this obsession is healthy, but he is adorable.
lostphotobooth
Due to my current obsession with The Big Bang Theory, if any of you physicists are anything like Sheldon Cooper, feel free to contact me. :love:

I just googled The Big Bang Theory. That's sooo cool, a sitcom about physicists!! I hope they'll soon broadcast it in Germany!!^^
Bender_22
I just googled The Big Bang Theory. That's sooo cool, a sitcom about physicists!! I hope they'll soon broadcast it in Germany!!^^

You can watch it online! :wink:

I love the gags on it. Makes me feel like a nerd, but at these I can hope that I'm a cool nerd, like them :awesome:
Reply 1964
lostphotobooth
Must be a physicist I'm afraid :p: Someone as close to Sheldon Cooper as poss! Having a phd at the age of 16 is a bonus :awesome:

My ears are burning

:fan:
lostphotobooth

:frown:

I feel somewhat like an inverse tangent function that's approaching an asymptote.

Spoiler

Mithra
My ears are burning

:fan:

Do you talk in a monotonous tone? And can you detect sarcasm?

If the answer is yes for the first question and no for the second, I'm sold haha.

jayshah31
:frown:

I feel somewhat like an inverse tangent function that's approaching an asymptote.

Spoiler

Haha, that actually reminds me of the first epi from Season 1 when Sheldon said he wouldn't love his child if the child did not know whether to use differentiation or integration to find the area under the curve :awesome:
Reply 1967
lostphotobooth
Do you talk in a monotonous tone? And can you detect sarcasm?

If the answer is yes for the first question and no for the second, I'm sold haha.

I can do the monotonous tone, however being English sarcasm is wired into me, sozzle :sad:
Mithra
I can do the monotonous tone, however being English sarcasm is wired into me, sozzle :sad:

I can live with that. Compromise and all that :p:
lostphotobooth

Haha, that actually reminds me of the first epi from Season 1 when Sheldon said he wouldn't love his child if the child did not know whether to use differentiation or integration to find the area under the curve :awesome:

:eek3:

Appears I have some catching up to do :woo:
jayshah31
:eek3:

Appears I have some catching up to do :woo:

You haven't seen episode one from season one :eek:

IIRC, that was where that gag was from :redface:

Spoiler

Reply 1971
Bender_22

It makes me proud to be studying physics :yep:
lostphotobooth
You haven't seen episode one from season one :eek:

IIRC, that was where that gag was from :redface:

Spoiler

No, I started late :puppyeyes:
jayshah31

Spoiler

Nah they are physicists even geekier cousins :p:
crazylemon
Nah they are physicists even geekier cousins :p: