The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7380
10 starting with haruhi bored on her desk :smile:
Haruhi? What is it about?
Just finished Crescent Love, it's ending was about as good as I could expect from such an average series. Cutesy romance with a few WTF moments and the occasional joke that was actually funny. But by no means a must-see IMO.
Reply 7383
We should do reviews, Siskel and Ebert style. Truered and AJ at the anime. We'll argue, disagree, I'll make comments about your mother and Wales, and you'll ban me from the society :p:

Also, did I posrep you? If negative, I made a mistake :s-smilie:
I hope I'm included in this 'reviews' thingie. :wtf?:
Truered
We should do reviews, Siskel and Ebert style. Truered and AJ at the anime. We'll argue, disagree, I'll make comments about your mother and Wales, and you'll ban me from the society :p:

The problem being that your AP list and mine only have about 4 series in common :p:. So unless you watch a few more series then we'd run out of stuff to review pretty soon!

And yes, your rep was positive ;yes;
Reply 7386
AngryJellyfish
The problem being that your AP list and mine only have about 4 series in common :p:. So unless you watch a few more series then we'd run out of stuff to review pretty soon!

And yes, your rep was positive ;yes;

But that's where the fun comes from :p:

How about:
The Anime society reviews: All of the members shouting at a single microphone :wink:
Wait I'll have to buy a microphone :s-smilie:
I did actually go through a period of reviewing anime for this thread, it was soon after I was made a leader but before I got internet access at home. So for the first month of the summer holiday I could only get online for about an hour every week. So I'd write them beforehand and post them whenever I could and for a while that was all I did as a leader :redface:
Reply 7389
And nowadays you interact with ruffians like me :p:

Sep has 1000 posts :eek:
:congrats: Seph!

Though you're not far off 1,000 yourself Truered!
Reply 7391
:proud:

Over half are in this topic :biggrin:

I need to get work out of the way, so my final week can be an anime-a-thon with the occasional lecture.
Admin spam!

...and in other news, I may finish Death Note tonight afterall. Because I'm bored.
Reply 7393
How far are you with DN?
I finished episode 34, so another three to go :smile:
Reply 7395
The spoiler refers to the first major plot twist. If you've watched it, you know what I'm referring to (around ep 25-6)

Ahh, so are you past

Spoiler

Truered let's compete,:ninja: I'll wait till you have 1000 posts:ninja:
Reply 7397
what you think Aj, i mean after

Spoiler

Reply 7398
Spoiler, spoiler, spoiler!

Not everyone's seen DN!
Truered
The spoiler refers to the first major plot twist. If you've watched it, you know what I'm referring to (around ep 25-6)

Yeah, I passed that ages ago. I had no major problems with that event itself, except they were quick to forget all about it and the events that followed were a bit WTF. But overall its still a good series IMO.

Ditto what Truered said, spoiler tags or delete post please Lady_S :smile:

Latest