The Student Room Group

Best uni to go to for Biological/Biomedical Sciences?

I know doing Biological/Biomedical Sciences is risky bc it's hard to get a good-paying job or just job offers after in general but I think that's what I want to do.

I'm doing an access course for Bristol Uni for Biological and Biomedical Sciences, is this any good? If I was to go to Bristol uni for Biological/Biomedical Sciences would I get any job offers after/ good-paying job offers?

Which unis do you recommend to do Biological/Biomedical Sciences, I want a good-paying job after my degree and I don't want to be stuck with a useless degree.
Original post by Rose_24
I know doing Biological/Biomedical Sciences is risky bc it's hard to get a good-paying job or just job offers after in general but I think that's what I want to do.

I'm doing an access course for Bristol Uni for Biological and Biomedical Sciences, is this any good? If I was to go to Bristol uni for Biological/Biomedical Sciences would I get any job offers after/ good-paying job offers?

Which unis do you recommend to do Biological/Biomedical Sciences, I want a good-paying job after my degree and I don't want to be stuck with a useless degree.

I wouldn’t pick a degree just because of the wages you can get. You will go into the degree and you might hate it. I thought I would like accounta in secondary scwas a good paying job but I don’t really like to be honest. I would pick a degree that I would enjoy. I discovered I like science. So I want to do something in that area, particularly jobs that you can work in labs. What about you? What subjects do you enjoy in school. Research careers in those subjects. If you like science maybe biological/biomedical science is for you? I don’t know I am just trying to help out. What do know that Biological/Biomedical science is Biology based with some chemistry and a little physics. There is another course called biomedical science and that is people that work within the NHS. You can work in labs or in research. This course is mostly biology and chemistry based and to be a biomedical scientist there are certain requirements that you need, number 1 being you must do an IBMs accredited courses as it teaches the essential in biomedical science area.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending