The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

How long does University of Manchester take to reply?

I applied on 12th December, and I still haven’t received decisions from 2 universities. Is this normal?? University of Manchester and UEA haven’t made a decision yet. I have met the requirements and everything, but I am worried that a late reply means a rejection.
Reply 1
Dw a late reply doesn't mean a rejection, it will just depend on how many people applied to your course and how competitive it is. I think I got mine about a month after I applied, but it isn't the same for everyone.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Did you get an offer from university of Manchester? For which course? Also congratulations!!
erm i wouldn't panic too much, I got my uni of manchester offer back on the 19th of January after applying on the 10th of December so maybe they are just waiting for the deadline and your course maybe extremely popular
Reply 4
The deadline was on 31st January :frown:
I really hope I hear from them soon.
Which course did you get an offer for?
Original post by samiha08
The deadline was on 31st January :frown:
I really hope I hear from them soon.
Which course did you get an offer for?

A three year law course, dont panic all will be good, fingers crossed for you!
Reply 6
Original post by lawundergraduate
A three year law course, dont panic all will be good, fingers crossed for you!

Thank you!! and congratulations
Reply 7
Original post by lawundergraduate
erm i wouldn't panic too much, I got my uni of manchester offer back on the 19th of January after applying on the 10th of December so maybe they are just waiting for the deadline and your course maybe extremely popular

Do you think, I should email them asking about my application status or should I just wait?
Totally normal. Most Unis do not make the bulk of their offers until after the Jan deadline and of course that is two weeks later this year.
Unis have until May to send you their decisions - and some late offers will be made right up to that deadline.

Don't worry - it doesn't mean you will automatically be rejected, and there are thousands of other applicants still waiting.
An offer is an offer whenever you get - and they still want you.
Reply 9
Original post by McGinger
Totally normal. Most Unis do not make the bulk of their offers until after the Jan deadline and of course that is two weeks later this year.
Unis have until May to send you their decisions - and some late offers will be made right up to that deadline.

Don't worry - it doesn't mean you will automatically be rejected, and there are thousands of other applicants still waiting.
An offer is an offer whenever you get - and they still want you.

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending