The Student Room Group

Optometry applicant-Manchester 2023

Hi has anyone heard back from Manchester yet?
I’ve heard back from 3/5 of my offers (Manchester and city haven’t heard back from)
If you have roughly how long did it take for them to get in touch?
Reply 1
Original post by kobunnies
I’ve heard back from 3/5 of my offers (Manchester and city haven’t heard back from)

Hello! Once I completed my interview it took a week for them to reply to me!
Reply 2
Original post by melhana
Hello! Once I completed my interview it took a week for them to reply to me!

Thank you!
City took a while with me too but I think that's just the process with different students, how did you find your Manchester interview ?
Original post by kobunnies
Reply 4
Original post by hashim.07
City took a while with me too but I think that's just the process with different students, how did you find your Manchester interview ?

Hi, I applied in the beginning of January (late I know) and I havent heard anything at all from Manchester or city except for the email that they’ve received my application
Reply 5
Does anyone know how competitive Manchester optometry is? I applied as back up option for medicine and they said they’re not looking at med applicants till March but idk how likely I am to get an offer
Hey i also got an offer from manchester for optometry do u think if u drop a grade they would still let u in
Reply 7
Original post by Shreya.sarna
Hey i also got an offer from manchester for optometry do u think if u drop a grade they would still let u in
hi there i was wondering do u have any interview advice i’ve got an interview coming up soon for manchester??

Quick Reply

Latest