The Student Room Group

MBA offers

Hi everyone !

I have got offers for MBA from Loughborough university and University of Sheffield .
Can I get some insight as to which is better ?both are triple accredited and good .
Sheffield has a better world ranking compared to Loughborough ,will this affect the job prospects post your study ?
Also,Loughborough offers an integrated internship programme with their full time MBA ,is it worth taking a shot ?
Original post by Pooja1029
Hi everyone !

I have got offers for MBA from Loughborough university and University of Sheffield .
Can I get some insight as to which is better ?both are triple accredited and good .
Sheffield has a better world ranking compared to Loughborough ,will this affect the job prospects post your study ?
Also,Loughborough offers an integrated internship programme with their full time MBA ,is it worth taking a shot ?

Hi @Pooja1029 :hello:

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Loughborough!

When it comes to narrowing down your options to make your decision, there are lots of things you may like to consider. For example, looking specifically at the course content and which programme is best suited to your own interests. You mention the option to study our MBA with the internship pathway - this can be a great opportunity to impress potential employers with the experience you gain on a 45-52 week professional internship.

Other factors you may like to consider are the University location, campus and student support services. At Loughborough, we're a University market town in the East Midlands, with everything you need as a student and more on our stunning 440-acre single-site campus - one of the largest in the UK, with a great community atmosphere - check out our campus tour video to have a look around! We are very well-connected too, sitting in-between the cities of Leicester and Nottingham.

We also have dedicated MBA careers support and are committed to providing you with the very best careers development support to ensure you maximise your post-MBA potential. With our award-winning Careers Network, you can utilise our global vacancy database with the world’s leading recruiters, receive dedicated MBA careers support and benefit from one of the UK’s largest annual careers fairs.

Finally, we are a top 10 university in every national league table, and as one of the top-10 business schools in the UK, we have a 40-year track record of developing innovative managers and successful business leaders sought after by leading employers.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
-Dan :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending