The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

What university should I choose for primary education

So I have had an offer from 4 unis and I'm trying to narrow it down to my main choice

My options are:
University of Gloucestershire
UWE Bristol
Oxford Brookes
University of Worcester

I think I have narrowed it down to either Gloucester or UWE but I'm struggling to choose my first choice from there. They both have good student reviews from what I have researched and are both roughly the same distance from where I live.

I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by SammieLou94
So I have had an offer from 4 unis and I'm trying to narrow it down to my main choice

My options are:
University of Gloucestershire
UWE Bristol
Oxford Brookes
University of Worcester

I think I have narrowed it down to either Gloucester or UWE but I'm struggling to choose my first choice from there. They both have good student reviews from what I have researched and are both roughly the same distance from where I live.

I would really appreciate any input.

Thanks

Sam

Brookes has the best rep out of these - students are actively sought in Primary schools I know.
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Brookes has the best rep out of these - students are actively sought in Primary schools I know.

Thank you, I have decided to put Oxford brookes as my insurance choice as it is a lower entry requirement to the others and it is the furthest away (would be hard to commute from Gloucester) so I'm still trying to pick a first between UWE and Gloucestershire uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending